gvfs not building for me on amd64-current

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

gvfs not building for me on amd64-current

Brett Mahar-2
Hi,

Maybe this is know already since fuse is just starting out, but x11/gnome/gvfs won't build for me:

....
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: error: unknown field 'rmdir' specified in initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2443: error: unknown field 'ftruncate' specified in initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2443: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2443: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2444: error: unknown field 'truncate' specified in initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2444: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2444: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2445: error: unknown field 'symlink' specified in initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2445: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2445: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2446: error: unknown field 'access' specified in initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2446: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2446: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2447: error: unknown field 'utimens' specified in initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2447: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2447: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2448: error: unknown field 'chmod' specified in initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2448: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
gvfsfusedaemon.c:2448: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
Makefile:721: recipe for target 'gvfsd_fuse-gvfsfusedaemon.o' failed
gmake[2]: *** [gvfsd_fuse-gvfsfusedaemon.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/ports/pobj/gvfs-1.18.2-no_smb-no_goa/gvfs-1.18.2/client'
Makefile:509: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/ports/pobj/gvfs-1.18.2-no_smb-no_goa/gvfs-1.18.2'
Makefile:440: recipe for target 'all' failed
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error 2 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2654 '/usr/ports/pobj/gvfs-1.18.2-no_smb-no_goa/.build_done')
*** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:1851 '/usr/ports/packages/amd64/all/gvfs-1.18.2p1.tgz')
*** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2403 '_internal-package')
*** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2383 'package')
*** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:1868 '/var/db/pkg/gvfs-1.18.2p1/+CONTENTS')
*** Error 1 in /usr/ports/x11/gnome/gvfs (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2383 'install')

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gvfs not building for me on amd64-current

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Sun, Nov 03, 2013 at 06:46:06PM +1100, Brett Mahar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe this is know already since fuse is just starting out, but x11/gnome/gvfs won't build for me:

Your base system is most probably outdated.

> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: error: unknown field 'rmdir' specified in initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2443: error: unknown field 'ftruncate' specified in initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2443: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2443: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2444: error: unknown field 'truncate' specified in initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2444: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2444: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2445: error: unknown field 'symlink' specified in initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2445: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2445: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2446: error: unknown field 'access' specified in initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2446: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2446: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2447: error: unknown field 'utimens' specified in initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2447: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2447: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2448: error: unknown field 'chmod' specified in initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2448: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> gvfsfusedaemon.c:2448: warning: (near initialization for 'vfs_oper')
> Makefile:721: recipe for target 'gvfsd_fuse-gvfsfusedaemon.o' failed
> gmake[2]: *** [gvfsd_fuse-gvfsfusedaemon.o] Error 1
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/ports/pobj/gvfs-1.18.2-no_smb-no_goa/gvfs-1.18.2/client'
> Makefile:509: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
> gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/ports/pobj/gvfs-1.18.2-no_smb-no_goa/gvfs-1.18.2'
> Makefile:440: recipe for target 'all' failed
> gmake: *** [all] Error 2
> *** Error 2 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2654 '/usr/ports/pobj/gvfs-1.18.2-no_smb-no_goa/.build_done')
> *** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:1851 '/usr/ports/packages/amd64/all/gvfs-1.18.2p1.tgz')
> *** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2403 '_internal-package')
> *** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2383 'package')
> *** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:1868 '/var/db/pkg/gvfs-1.18.2p1/+CONTENTS')
> *** Error 1 in /usr/ports/x11/gnome/gvfs (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2383 'install')
>

--
Antoine

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gvfs not building for me on amd64-current

Brett Mahar-2
On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 08:59:32 +0100
Antoine Jacoutot <[hidden email]> wrote:

| On Sun, Nov 03, 2013 at 06:46:06PM +1100, Brett Mahar wrote:
| > Hi,
| >
| > Maybe this is know already since fuse is just starting out, but x11/gnome/gvfs won't build for me:
|
| Your base system is most probably outdated.
|
| > gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: error: unknown field 'rmdir' specified in initializer
| > gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

Hi Antoine,

My base system was rebuilt yesterday (before the last change to gvfs) but I'll update and rebuild again and report back if it doesn't work.

Brett.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gvfs not building for me on amd64-current

Guenther Niess-2
On 03.11.2013 09:28, Brett Mahar wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 08:59:32 +0100
> Antoine Jacoutot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> | On Sun, Nov 03, 2013 at 06:46:06PM +1100, Brett Mahar wrote:
> | > Hi,
> | >
> | > Maybe this is know already since fuse is just starting out, but x11/gnome/gvfs won't build for me:
> |
> | Your base system is most probably outdated.
> |
> | > gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: error: unknown field 'rmdir' specified in initializer
> | > gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
>
> Hi Antoine,
>
> My base system was rebuilt yesterday (before the last change to gvfs) but I'll update and rebuild again and report back if it doesn't work.


Hi,

 $ cp /usr/src/lib/libfuse/fuse{,_opt}.h /usr/include

did solve it for me.

Guenther

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gvfs not building for me on amd64-current

Stuart Henderson-6
In reply to this post by Brett Mahar-2
On 2013/11/03 19:28, Brett Mahar wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 08:59:32 +0100
> Antoine Jacoutot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> | On Sun, Nov 03, 2013 at 06:46:06PM +1100, Brett Mahar wrote:
> | > Hi,
> | >
> | > Maybe this is know already since fuse is just starting out, but x11/gnome/gvfs won't build for me:
> |
> | Your base system is most probably outdated.
> |
> | > gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: error: unknown field 'rmdir' specified in initializer
> | > gvfsfusedaemon.c:2442: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
>
> Hi Antoine,
>
> My base system was rebuilt yesterday (before the last change to gvfs) but I'll update and rebuild again and report back if it doesn't work.
>
> Brett.
>

This is because fuse wasn't linked to src/include/Makefile, I have just
committed stsp's fix for this.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gvfs not building for me on amd64-current

Brett Mahar-2
In reply to this post by Guenther Niess-2

| >
| > My base system was rebuilt yesterday (before the last change to gvfs) but I'll update and rebuild again and report back if it doesn't work.
|
|
| Hi,
|
|  $ cp /usr/src/lib/libfuse/fuse{,_opt}.h /usr/include
|
| did solve it for me.
|
| Guenther
|

Hi Guenther,

Rebuilding my base system did not work, but copying those headers over as you suggested did, thanks for that.

Brett.