gnome-games: part 1

> gnome-mahjongg https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Mahjongg
> gnome-chess https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Chess
> gnome-sudoku https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Sudoku
> hitori https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Hitori
> swell-foop https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Swell%20Foop
>
> okay?

Re: gnome-games: part 1

Brian Callahan-3

On 01/16/18 16:54, Victor Kukshiev wrote:

> ping.

>> hello!
>> I was partial ported GNOME games.
>>
>> in this archive:
>> gnome-mahjongg https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Mahjongg
>> gnome-chess https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Chess
>> gnome-sudoku https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Sudoku
>> hitori https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Hitori
>> swell-foop https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Swell%20Foop
>>
>> okay?

It is a must that you run portcheck before submitting any ports.
portcheck identified a number of issues in every single one of these
ports. You must at a minimum address all the issues in portcheck, though
these ports have further issues beyond just what portcheck has identified.

As a courtesy, I went ahead and fixed up gnome-chess. Fix the others
like I did this one, then resubmit.

Additionally, if these ports are going to live in x11/gnome (Antoine?)
then dropping the gnome- prefix from the port directory will have to be
done as well.

~Brian

gnome-chess.tgz (3K) Download Attachment

Re: gnome-games: part 1

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 04:25:23AM +0000, Brian Callahan wrote:

> On 01/16/18 16:54, Victor Kukshiev wrote:
> > ping.

> > > hello!
> > > I was partial ported GNOME games.
> > >
> > > in this archive:
> > > gnome-mahjongg https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Mahjongg
> > > gnome-chess https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Chess
> > > gnome-sudoku https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Sudoku
> > > hitori https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Hitori
> > > swell-foop https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Swell%20Foop
> > >
> > > okay?
> > >

> It is a must that you run portcheck before submitting any ports. portcheck
> identified a number of issues in every single one of these ports. You must
> at a minimum address all the issues in portcheck, though these ports have
> further issues beyond just what portcheck has identified.
>
> As a courtesy, I went ahead and fixed up gnome-chess. Fix the others like I
> did this one, then resubmit.
>
> Additionally, if these ports are going to live in x11/gnome (Antoine?) then
> dropping the gnome- prefix from the port directory will have to be done as
> well.

Correct.

--
Antoine