gftp port

$pooky Hunter
Hello folks,
Antoine Jacoutot (ajacoutot_at_lphp.org) has built an OpenBSD port of
gFTP. For me it works pretty fine, why don't add it on official ports?

--
http://xre.homeunix.org/spooky
ICQ UIN: 24081574

gftp.tar.gz (4K) Download Attachment

Re: gftp port

Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse
On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:23:24 +0100
"$pooky Hunter" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello folks,
> Antoine Jacoutot (ajacoutot_at_lphp.org) has built an OpenBSD port of
> gFTP. For me it works pretty fine, why don't add it on official ports?
How about this: http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net/gftp/
You should update your source tree :-)

Cheers
Jasper

"Security is decided by quality" -- Theo de Raadt

Re: gftp port

Mathieu Sauve-Frankel
On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 07:23:24PM +0100, $pooky Hunter wrote:
> Hello folks,
> Antoine Jacoutot (ajacoutot_at_lphp.org) has built an OpenBSD port of
> gFTP. For me it works pretty fine, why don't add it on official ports?

net/gftp was imported to the repository last week.

--
Mathieu Sauve-Frankel