games/dMagnetic 0.20 -> 0.22

Thomas Dettbarn
Good day everybody.

My interpreter for classic text adventure games "dMagnetic"
just saw release 0.22. The last one I found in your CVS
was 0.20, so I took the liberty of creating a patch from that,
foregoing the 0.21 release.

While I was at it, I also improved upon the "do-test:" target.
Instead of just testing the possibility to simply run the
game, it actually checks if the output is different in
several output modes, and if the default .ini-file is
behaving correctly.

Please find the patch attached to this Email. And thank you,
once again, for giving me the opportunity to have my
project reach a wider audience.

Thomas

dmagnetic_020_to_022.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: games/dMagnetic 0.20 -> 0.22

Stuart Henderson
Thank you, committed :)