future support for WPA and WPA2?

Didier Wiroth
Hello,

I saw today that freebsd6 supports wpa (actually, I haven't tried it yet).

I don't a doubt that ipsec, or other vpn software is more secure.
But from a feature point of view, are there any plans  to implement wpa/wpa-psk, wpa2 in future openbsd versions or not?

Thank you very much
Didier

Re: future support for WPA and WPA2?

Reyk Floeter
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 09:38:22PM +0100, Didier Wiroth wrote:
> I saw today that freebsd6 supports wpa (actually, I haven't tried it yet).

and i don't like the implementation.

> I don't a doubt that ipsec, or other vpn software is more secure.
> But from a feature point of view, are there any plans  to implement wpa/wpa-psk, wpa2 in future openbsd versions or not?

see http://reyk.wlsec.net/auug-2005/slide_21.html

reyk