fastjar not available anymore?

petnoel
I went to /usr/ports and did "make install clean" and am stuck because sourceforge won't accept FTP requests to get fastjar-v93.

Help.  Where might I find this file.  I did a google search and don't see any comments re licensing restrictions, but it seems that none of the "usual [suspect] places" have it available.

What's the best workaround?

--jg

Re: fastjar not available anymore?

Josh Grosse
On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 07:23:18AM -0600, Julesg wrote:
> I went to /usr/ports and did "make install clean" and am stuck because sourceforge won't accept FTP requests to get fastjar-v93.
>
> Help.  Where might I find this file.  I did a google search and don't see any comments re licensing restrictions, but it seems that none of the "usual [suspect] places" have it available.
>
> What's the best workaround?
>
> --jg

ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/fastjar-0.93.tgz