/etc/daily in 6.2

Szilveszter Ciurdar
Hi,

I was updating an old system with root filesystem on CF so I disabled the daily email on line 179 in /etc/daily.  I happened to find why my tmux session detached at 1:30am and woke up to a failed kernel build.  Could you fix this problem for everyone who might leave their session overnight so it does not remove anything tmux related from /tmp?

Thanks,

Szilveszter

Re: /etc/daily in 6.2

Stuart Henderson
On 2017/12/05 19:07, Szilveszter Ciurdar wrote:
> I was updating an old system with root filesystem on CF so I disabled
> the daily email on line 179 in /etc/daily. I happened to find why my
> tmux session detached at 1:30am and woke up to a failed kernel build.
> Could you fix this problem for everyone who might leave their session
> overnight so it does not remove anything tmux related from /tmp?

Many of us have tmux sessions open for weeks if not months so there's
no general problem. /etc/daily already skips tmux files in /tmp, and
various others (those related to ssh, X11, vi).