enlightenment-0.16.7.2

Rodney Hopkins
I realize this is not a complete bug report,
but I'm just sending out a feeler before I go
further.

Is anyone else having problems with the
enlightenment-0.16.7.2 package from i386-current
lately?  Say, in the past week or so?  I've
installed it on a Dell C640 running -current and
every time I try to start Enlightenment, I get a
message about it segfaulting and it dumps me back
to a command line.

I've got two different boxes, both i386 running
-current and the enlightenment-0.16.7.2 package
from about two weeks ago, and they both work fine.

I first noticed this problem on the C640 when I
installed current and packages on 11/23.  And again
when installing current dated 11/27 and packages
dated 11/24.

Just trying to decide if it's the Dell, or if some
issue has cropped up.

Thanks.

Rodney Hopkins

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET

Re: enlightenment-0.16.7.2

steven mestdagh
On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 04:40:46PM -0800, Rodney Hopkins wrote:

> I realize this is not a complete bug report,
> but I'm just sending out a feeler before I go
> further.
>
> Is anyone else having problems with the
> enlightenment-0.16.7.2 package from i386-current
> lately?  Say, in the past week or so?  I've
> installed it on a Dell C640 running -current and
> every time I try to start Enlightenment, I get a
> message about it segfaulting and it dumps me back
> to a command line.

the port was updated on 24 Nov to fix a crash. have you tried building
this, i.e. enlightenment-0.16.7.2p0  ?

steven

Re: enlightenment-0.16.7.2

Rodney Hopkins
--- steven mestdagh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>the port was updated on 24 Nov to fix a crash. have you
>tried building this, i.e. enlightenment-0.16.7.2p0  ?

Thanks Steven!  It now works perfectly after building the
port locally.

Thanks again!

Rodney

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET