enable the Fn key of my keyboard in my OpenBSD 3.8

enable the Fn key of my keyboard in my OpenBSD 3.8

João Salvatti
Hi all,

Is there any way to enable the Fn key of my keyboard in my OpenBSD 3.8 and
configure the delete key? Because right now the delete key is working the same
way backspace does, and the Fn key is useless.

Thanks.

--
Joco Salvatti
Undergraduating in Computer Science
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: enable the Fn key of my keyboard in my OpenBSD 3.8

Peter H. Coffin
On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 11:37:32AM -0200, Joco Salvatti wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way to enable the Fn key of my keyboard in my OpenBSD
> 3.8 and configure the delete key? Because right now the delete key is
> working the same way backspace does, and the Fn key is useless.

Your terminal environment needs to be set more correctly.

Unfortunately, this answer must be rather vague. A precise answer would
need to know how your keyboard is relating to your BSD installation: are
you running X at the console? ssh from your laptop? dialup using
WyseTerm Beta?

--
"The last refuge of the insomniac is a sense of superiority to the
 sleeping world."