efi_loadddr error

jungle Boogie
Hi All,

I updated to the latest snapshot from this evening, and once it was finished
updating and booting, it freezes here:

efi_loadddr e000000 delta fffffffff2000000
launch=0x9fab81do
entry point at 0xffffffff3001000

Last updated 11 April, and unfortunately I cannot boot to that bsd.rd due to the
same message.

I haven't made any system or BIOS changes to the machine.

Asus X555LA machine.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
j.b.

Re: efi_loadddr error

Mike Larkin-2
On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 09:26:29PM -0700, Jungle Boogie wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I updated to the latest snapshot from this evening, and once it was finished
> updating and booting, it freezes here:
>
> efi_loadddr e000000 delta fffffffff2000000
> launch=0x9fab81do
> entry point at 0xffffffff3001000
>
> Last updated 11 April, and unfortunately I cannot boot to that bsd.rd due to the
> same message.
>
> I haven't made any system or BIOS changes to the machine.
>
> Asus X555LA machine.
>
> Anyone else experiencing this?
>
> Thanks,
> j.b.

There was a bootloader change in snapshots causing this that was reverted.

Try today's snap.

-ml

Re: efi_loadddr error

jungle Boogie
On Fri 12 Apr 2019  9:26 PM, Jungle Boogie wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I updated to the latest snapshot from this evening, and once it was finished
>updating and booting, it freezes here:
>
>efi_loadddr e000000 delta fffffffff2000000
>launch=0x9fab81do
>entry point at 0xffffffff3001000

Latest snapshot resolves this issue.