easy todo: timespeccmp.3

Ted Unangst-6
We are missing a man page for timespeccmp (and related macro functions). It
should be pretty easy to grab a page from freesd, adapt it a bit, and make a
patch if anybody is looking for something to do.

Re: easy todo: timespeccmp.3

Ingo Schwarze
Hi Ted,

Ted Unangst wrote on Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 02:25:40PM -0500:

> We are missing a man page for timespeccmp (and related macro functions).
> should be pretty easy to grab a page from freesd, adapt it a bit, and
> make a patch if anybody is looking for something to do.

Cheloha@ already took care of that and sent a patch on Jan 31,
and he got an OK from jmc@; probably, i should have replied, too,
but somehow it slipped.  He should probably just put it in, which
will make it easier to fix the remaining quirks in tree, if any.

Yours,
  Ingo

Re: easy todo: timespeccmp.3

Ted Unangst-6
Ingo Schwarze wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> Ted Unangst wrote on Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 02:25:40PM -0500:
>
> > We are missing a man page for timespeccmp (and related macro functions).
> > should be pretty easy to grab a page from freesd, adapt it a bit, and
> > make a patch if anybody is looking for something to do.
>
> Cheloha@ already took care of that and sent a patch on Jan 31,
> and he got an OK from jmc@; probably, i should have replied, too,
> but somehow it slipped.  He should probably just put it in, which
> will make it easier to fix the remaining quirks in tree, if any.

oh, indeed. see how easy that was? :) ok from me too please.