dpkt port (NEW) - a python network manipulation library

dpkt port (NEW) - a python network manipulation library

ramrunner
hello list.
i created a port for dpkt . it is a python network manipulation library
 mostly usefull for ARP packet creation (and more :) ).
it is fairly simple .
i attach links to the files.
PORT: http://users.physics.uoc.gr/~dsp/dpkt-port-obsd4.6.tar.gz
PKG: http://users.physics.uoc.gr/~dsp/dpkt-1.6.tgz
(all done against 4.6-current)
thanks.
DsP

Re: dpkt port (NEW) - a python network manipulation library

Stuart Henderson-6
On 2009/08/02 00:23, ramrunner wrote:

> hello list.
> i created a port for dpkt . it is a python network manipulation library
>  mostly usefull for ARP packet creation (and more :) ).
> it is fairly simple .
> i attach links to the files.
> PORT: http://users.physics.uoc.gr/~dsp/dpkt-port-obsd4.6.tar.gz
> PKG: http://users.physics.uoc.gr/~dsp/dpkt-1.6.tgz
> (all done against 4.6-current)
> thanks.
> DsP

updated tgz attached.

- better pkg/DESCR
- use MODPY_EGG_VERSION
- add license marker
- prefix PKGNAME with py-
- other minor cleanup
- set MODPY_VERSION=2.5 with a comment; this code will not work as-is
with Python 2.6 (I think we should be doing this for any Python ports we
know will have a problem)

ok?

dpkt.tgz (1K) Download Attachment