openbsd user - misc
only in this topic
Open this post in threaded view
None of the Taymor levers are quite right. So I went looking, and I
found some of what I'm looking for.
1. Omnia 762, plus privacy bolt. I love it but holy shit that's
expensive @ ~US$180ea!
2. Rocky Mountain Hardware's "BELLA" lever, included in door set, price
unknown, distributor/retailer unknown.
3. Emtek (an Assa Abloy company)'s "Spencer" Lever. Price unknown.
Lots of local retailers.
4. Schlage/Dexter J-series "Dover" lever. Price: cheap. Local
5. Schlage/Dexter "Jazz" level. Price: cheapish. Local availability
6. Weslock "Bristol" or "Bristol UL"
Return to openbsd user - misc
1 view|%1 views
Free forum by Nabble
Edit this page