documentation/5393: Broken link on CVSweb main page

documentation/5393: Broken link on CVSweb main page

Valentin Kozamernik
>Number:         5393
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       Broken link on CVSweb main page
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

        System      : OpenBSD 3.9
        Architecture: OpenBSD.powerpc
        Machine     : macppc

        There is a broken link on the main CVSweb web page.

        The link is titled "CVSweb distribution site" and leads to
        http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~zeller/cgi/cvsweb.cgi
        which just gives a 404.
>How-To-Repeat:
        Go to http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb and click on the
        "CVSweb distribution site" link.
>Fix:
        Searching the web briefly, I couldn't find any new location of the
        page.  Perhaps removing the link would be best.