>Synopsis: "with with" typo in comments
>Arrival-Date: Sat Aug 05 20:50:02 GMT 2006
>Originator: Tobias Stoeckmann
>Release: 3.9 (and current)
System : OpenBSD 3.9
Machine : i386
While looking at locate.c I noticed that there is a typo in
the comment section. I just ran a grep "with with" on other
files and found another occurence in pax/tables.h.
--- bin/pax/tables.h~ Sat Aug 5 22:33:57 2006
+++ bin/pax/tables.h Sat Aug 5 22:34:08 2006
@@ -135,7 +135,7 @@
- * ftree directory access time reset table. When we are done with with a
+ * ftree directory access time reset table. When we are done with a
* subtree we reset the access and mod time of the directory when the tflag is
* set. Not really explicitly specified in the pax spec, but easy and fast to
* do (and this may have even been intended in the spec, it is not clear).
--- usr.bin/locate/locate/locate.c~ Sat Aug 5 22:34:01 2006
+++ usr.bin/locate/locate/locate.c Sat Aug 5 22:34:17 2006
@@ -54,7 +54,7 @@
* Ref: Usenix ;login:, Vol 8, No 1, February/March, 1983, p. 8.
* Locate scans a file list for the full pathname of a file given only part
- * of the name. The list has been processed with with "front-compression"
+ * of the name. The list has been processed with "front-compression"
* and bigram coding. Front compression reduces space by a factor of 4-5,
* bigram coding by a further 20-25%.