dnsmasq + nsd ?

Stéphane Guedon
As I have seen openbsd is removing bind from base (which point I don't
discuss), has anyone successfully used dnsmasq + nsd ?

Dnsmasq can act as dhcp + dhcpv6 + radvd + dns caching server.
So it's pretty good to replace many different softwares.

And it would allow to implement "bind views" as request from the lan
would be addressed to dnsmasq, resolving also ipv6 if well setup, and
request coming from the rest of the internet would go to nsd (which
serves also dnssec keys...).