disable touch pad click

Joerg Jung
Hi,

maybe I'm somewhat old-school but the clickable touchpad on my new lemote
yeeloong
drives me crazy. How can I disable the click on the touchpad on this machine.
I guess some option in mouse section in xorg.conf will do the trick but
mouse(4) was not really enlighten to me.

This is -current and mouse is detected as wsmouse0 at pmsi0 mux 0.

Jvrg

Re: disable touch pad click

Daniel Clark-2
On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 7:21 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe I'm somewhat old-school but the clickable touchpad on my new lemote
> yeeloong
> drives me crazy. How can I disable the click on the touchpad on this
machine.
> I guess some option in mouse section in xorg.conf will do the trick but
> mouse(4) was not really enlighten to me.
>
> This is -current and mouse is detected as wsmouse0 at pmsi0 mux 0.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
>
> Jvrg

There is some code to do this (may be linux-specific) at:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28314

Specifically neurodaemon.c at:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=19283

--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com