dhcpstatus

Stuart Henderson
Requested by Mitja, who asked that I send it here, I have no time to
polish this at the moment but it might be useful to someone...

DHCPStatus is a query tool for browsing information stored in DHCPD's
configuration and leases files, dhcpd.conf and dhcpd.leases. It
correlates the subnet details that you configure in the conf file
with the lease records that DHCPD maintains in its lease file. You
can thus obtain an overall picture of your DHCP environment, as
well as view details of individual leases for each IP.

DHCPStatus can be run either as a CGI script and viewed via a web
browser, or as a command-line tool that generates simple text output.

dhcpstatus.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: dhcpstatus

Mitja Muženič

Of

> Stuart Henderson
> Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:24 AM
> To: ports
> Subject: dhcpstatus
>
> Requested by Mitja, who asked that I send it here, I have no time to
> polish this at the moment but it might be useful to someone...

> DHCPStatus is a query tool for browsing information stored in DHCPD's
> configuration and leases files, dhcpd.conf and dhcpd.leases. It
> correlates the subnet details that you configure in the conf file
> with the lease records that DHCPD maintains in its lease file. You
> can thus obtain an overall picture of your DHCP environment, as
> well as view details of individual leases for each IP.
>
> DHCPStatus can be run either as a CGI script and viewed via a web
> browser, or as a command-line tool that generates simple text output.

Works for me:

DHCP Subnet Information

Subnet: 192.168.22.0    Netmask: 255.255.255.0
IP range: 192.168.22.1 - 192.168.22.254    Router: 192.168.22.1
IPs defined: 96    IPs used: 32    IPs free: 64

Thanks Stu!

Mitja