default terminal autoload disable afater xenodm login

default terminal autoload disable afater xenodm login

Denis Lapshin-2
After changing X Display Manager to xenodm + spectrwm as win manager I
have an additional terminal load just after xenodm login.

I've disabled 'xconsole' in /etc/X11/xenodm/Xsetup_0 by commenting it.

# cat ~/.xsessinon
export ENV=$HOME/.kshrc
xsetroot -solid grey &
xterm -bg black -fg white +sb &
/usr/local/bin/spectrwm

After login I have one xterm with black background, and the second one
(xconsole) I want to disable. It loads by default once login is accepted.

Please advice to do that

Re: default terminal autoload disable afater xenodm login

Denis Lapshin-2
Additional terminal loads by spectrwm because of config settings.

Fixed it already.

On 12/6/2018 9:33 PM, Denis wrote:

> After changing X Display Manager to xenodm + spectrwm as win manager I
> have an additional terminal load just after xenodm login.
>
> I've disabled 'xconsole' in /etc/X11/xenodm/Xsetup_0 by commenting it.
>
> # cat ~/.xsessinon
> export ENV=$HOME/.kshrc
> xsetroot -solid grey &
> xterm -bg black -fg white +sb &
> /usr/local/bin/spectrwm
>
> After login I have one xterm with black background, and the second one
> (xconsole) I want to disable. It loads by default once login is accepted.
>
> Please advice to do that

Re: default terminal autoload disable afater xenodm login

acampbell
On 07 Dec 2018, Denis wrote:

> Additional terminal loads by spectrwm because of config settings.
>
> Fixed it already.
>
> On 12/6/2018 9:33 PM, Denis wrote:
> > After changing X Display Manager to xenodm + spectrwm as win manager I
> > have an additional terminal load just after xenodm login.
> >
> > I've disabled 'xconsole' in /etc/X11/xenodm/Xsetup_0 by commenting it.
> >
> > # cat ~/.xsessinon
> > export ENV=$HOME/.kshrc
> > xsetroot -solid grey &
> > xterm -bg black -fg white +sb &
> > /usr/local/bin/spectrwm
> >
> > After login I have one xterm with black background, and the second one
> > (xconsole) I want to disable. It loads by default once login is accepted.
> >
> > Please advice to do that

Thanks for posting this - been bugging me for weeks.
Anthony Campbell http://www.acampbell.uk

Re: default terminal autoload disable afater xenodm login

Denis Lapshin-2
.spectrwm.conf should contain or commented it out:

autorun = ws[1]:/usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -bg black -fg white +sb

to fix unexpected terminals load after xenodm login.