current May 12 -> May 13 snapshot using sysupgrade is not automatic.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

current May 12 -> May 13 snapshot using sysupgrade is not automatic.

Karel Gardas
Hello,

just to report that today's snapshot obtained by sysupgrade tool from
ftp.spline.de is not supporting fully automatic upgrade. The ramdisk
kernel's upgrade process was stuck on classical question
install/upgrade/whatever as used when automatic upgrade is not
performed. Dmesg reports those builds:

thinkpad$ dmesg|grep OpenBSD
OpenBSD 6.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #17: Sun May 12 00:53:38 MDT 2019
OpenBSD 6.5-current (RAMDISK_CD) #18: Mon May 13 19:24:53 MDT 2019
OpenBSD 6.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #18: Mon May 13 19:17:43 MDT 2019

Full dmesg attached.

Thanks,
Karel


dmesg.txt (24K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: current May 12 -> May 13 snapshot using sysupgrade is not automatic.

Raf Czlonka-2
Hi Karel,

The changed that broke it has been reverted[0].

Got bitten by it yesterday myself.

This should get it working:

        # rm -fr /tmp/.sysupgrade.*
        # sysupgrade -n
        # mv /tmp/.sysupgrade.*/* /home/_sysupgrade

The following snapshot won't be affected.

[0] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=155784408317389&w=2

Regards,

Raf

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 08:48:30AM BST, Karel Gardas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> just to report that today's snapshot obtained by sysupgrade tool from
> ftp.spline.de is not supporting fully automatic upgrade. The ramdisk
> kernel's upgrade process was stuck on classical question
> install/upgrade/whatever as used when automatic upgrade is not performed.
> Dmesg reports those builds:
>
> thinkpad$ dmesg|grep OpenBSD
> OpenBSD 6.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #17: Sun May 12 00:53:38 MDT 2019
> OpenBSD 6.5-current (RAMDISK_CD) #18: Mon May 13 19:24:53 MDT 2019
> OpenBSD 6.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #18: Mon May 13 19:17:43 MDT 2019
>
> Full dmesg attached.
>
> Thanks,
> Karel
>

> OpenBSD 6.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #17: Sun May 12 00:53:38 MDT 2019
>     [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> real mem = 8461684736 (8069MB)
> avail mem = 8195149824 (7815MB)
> mpath0 at root
> scsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targets
> mainbus0 at root
> bios0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 2.4 @ 0xe0010 (74 entries)
> bios0: vendor LENOVO version "6FET61WW (2.07 )" date 02/13/2009
> bios0: LENOVO 224362G
> acpi0 at bios0: rev 2
> acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5
> acpi0: tables DSDT FACP SSDT ECDT APIC MCFG HPET SLIC BOOT ASF! SSDT TCPA DMAR SSDT SSDT SSDT
> acpi0: wakeup devices LID_(S3) SLPB(S3) IGBE(S4) EXP0(S4) EXP1(S4) EXP2(S4) EXP3(S4) EXP4(S4) PCI1(S4) USB0(S3) USB3(S3) USB5(S3) EHC0(S3) EHC1(S3) HDEF(S4)
> acpitimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bits
> acpiec0 at acpi0
> acpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC-AT compat
> cpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)
> cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz, 2394.34 MHz, 06-17-0a
> cpu0: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,XSAVE,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,SENSOR,MELTDOWN
> cpu0: 3MB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
> cpu0: smt 0, core 0, package 0
> mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 7 var ranges, 88 fixed ranges
> cpu0: apic clock running at 265MHz
> cpu0: mwait min=64, max=64, C-substates=0.2.2.2.2.1.3, IBE
> cpu1 at mainbus0: apid 1 (application processor)
> cpu1: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz, 2394.01 MHz, 06-17-0a
> cpu1: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,XSAVE,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,SENSOR,MELTDOWN
> cpu1: 3MB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
> cpu1: smt 0, core 1, package 0
> ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 1 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 24 pins, remapped
> acpimcfg0 at acpi0
> acpimcfg0: addr 0xe0000000, bus 0-63
> acpihpet0 at acpi0: 14318179 Hz
> acpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)
> acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus -1 (AGP_)
> acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus 2 (EXP0)
> acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus 3 (EXP1)
> acpiprt4 at acpi0: bus -1 (EXP2)
> acpiprt5 at acpi0: bus 5 (EXP3)
> acpiprt6 at acpi0: bus 13 (EXP4)
> acpiprt7 at acpi0: bus 21 (PCI1)
> acpicpu0 at acpi0: !C3(250@17 mwait.3@0x20), !C2(500@1 mwait.1@0x10), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu1 at acpi0: !C3(250@17 mwait.3@0x20), !C2(500@1 mwait.1@0x10), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpipwrres0 at acpi0: PUBS, resource for USB0, USB3, USB5, EHC0, EHC1
> acpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 127 degC
> acpitz1 at acpi0: critical temperature is 100 degC
> acpibtn0 at acpi0: LID_
> acpibtn1 at acpi0: SLPB
> acpicmos0 at acpi0
> tpm0 at acpi0: TPM_ addr 0xfed40000/0x5000: device 0x10208086 rev 0x6
> acpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "42T4619" serial   732 type LION oem "SANYO"
> acpiac0 at acpi0: AC unit online
> acpithinkpad0 at acpi0
> acpipci0 at acpi0 PCI0: 0x00000000 0x00000011 0x00000001
> "PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured
> acpidock0 at acpi0: GDCK not docked (0)
> acpivideo0 at acpi0: VID_
> acpivout0 at acpivideo0: LCD0
> acpivideo1 at acpi0: VID_
> cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 2394 MHz: speeds: 2401, 2400, 1600, 800 MHz
> pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0
> pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel GM45 Host" rev 0x07
> inteldrm0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel GM45 Video" rev 0x07
> drm0 at inteldrm0
> intagp0 at inteldrm0
> agp0 at intagp0: aperture at 0xd0000000, size 0x10000000
> inteldrm0: apic 1 int 16
> "Intel GM45 Video" rev 0x07 at pci0 dev 2 function 1 not configured
> "Intel GM45 HECI" rev 0x07 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 not configured
> em0 at pci0 dev 25 function 0 "Intel ICH9 IGP M AMT" rev 0x03: msi, address 00:22:68:0a:32:65
> uhci0 at pci0 dev 26 function 0 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 20
> uhci1 at pci0 dev 26 function 1 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 21
> uhci2 at pci0 dev 26 function 2 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 22
> ehci0 at pci0 dev 26 function 7 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 23
> usb0 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
> uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
> azalia0 at pci0 dev 27 function 0 "Intel 82801I HD Audio" rev 0x03: msi
> azalia0: codecs: Conexant CX20561
> audio0 at azalia0
> ppb0 at pci0 dev 28 function 0 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci1 at ppb0 bus 2
> ppb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 1 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci2 at ppb1 bus 3
> iwn0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel WiFi Link 5100" rev 0x00: msi, MIMO 1T2R, MoW, address 00:22:fa:95:21:e0
> ppb2 at pci0 dev 28 function 3 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci3 at ppb2 bus 5
> ppb3 at pci0 dev 28 function 4 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci4 at ppb3 bus 13
> uhci3 at pci0 dev 29 function 0 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 16
> uhci4 at pci0 dev 29 function 1 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 17
> uhci5 at pci0 dev 29 function 2 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 18
> ehci1 at pci0 dev 29 function 7 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 19
> usb1 at ehci1: USB revision 2.0
> uhub1 at usb1 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
> ppb4 at pci0 dev 30 function 0 "Intel 82801BAM Hub-to-PCI" rev 0x93
> pci5 at ppb4 bus 21
> cbb0 at pci5 dev 0 function 0 "Ricoh 5C476 CardBus" rev 0xba: apic 1 int 16
> "Ricoh 5C832 Firewire" rev 0x04 at pci5 dev 0 function 1 not configured
> sdhc0 at pci5 dev 0 function 2 "Ricoh 5C822 SD/MMC" rev 0x21: apic 1 int 18
> sdhc0: SDHC 1.0, 33 MHz base clock
> sdmmc0 at sdhc0: 4-bit, sd high-speed, mmc high-speed
> "Ricoh 5C843 MMC" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 3 not configured
> "Ricoh 5C592 Memory Stick" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 4 not configured
> "Ricoh 5C852 xD" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 5 not configured
> cardslot0 at cbb0 slot 0 flags 0
> cardbus0 at cardslot0: bus 22 device 0 cacheline 0x10, lattimer 0xb0
> pcmcia0 at cardslot0
> pcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel 82801IEM LPC" rev 0x03
> ahci0 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 "Intel 82801I AHCI" rev 0x03: msi, AHCI 1.2
> ahci0: port 0: 3.0Gb/s
> ahci0: port 1: 3.0Gb/s
> scsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targets
> sd0 at scsibus1 targ 0 lun 0: <ATA, WDC WD7500BPKT-7, 01.0> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.50014ee603668b6e
> sd0: 715404MB, 512 bytes/sector, 1465149168 sectors
> sd1 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <ATA, Samsung SSD 850, EMT0> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.5002538d40b0ca9b
> sd1: 476940MB, 512 bytes/sector, 976773168 sectors, thin
> ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel 82801I SMBus" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 23
> iic0 at ichiic0
> usb2 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
> uhub2 at usb2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb3 at uhci1: USB revision 1.0
> uhub3 at usb3 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb4 at uhci2: USB revision 1.0
> uhub4 at usb4 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb5 at uhci3: USB revision 1.0
> uhub5 at usb5 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb6 at uhci4: USB revision 1.0
> uhub6 at usb6 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb7 at uhci5: USB revision 1.0
> uhub7 at usb7 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> isa0 at pcib0
> isadma0 at isa0
> pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12
> pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
> wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard
> pms0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)
> wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0
> pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
> spkr0 at pcppi0
> aps0 at isa0 port 0x1600/31
> vmm0 at mainbus0: VMX (using slow L1TF mitigation)
> uvideo0 at uhub0 port 6 configuration 1 interface 0 "Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd. product 0x4807" rev 2.00/31.34 addr 2
> video0 at uvideo0
> ugen0 at uhub3 port 1 "AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor" rev 2.00/17.03 addr 2
> uhidev0 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> free with zero size: (127)
> uhidev0: iclass 3/1
> free with zero size: (127)
> free with zero size: (127)
> free with zero size: (127)
> free with zero size: (127)
> ukbd0 at uhidev0: 8 variable keys, 6 key codes
> wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
> uhidev1 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> uhidev1: iclass 3/1, 8 report ids
> ums0 at uhidev1 reportid 2: 16 buttons, Z and W dir
> wsmouse1 at ums0 mux 0
> uhid0 at uhidev1 reportid 3: input=4, output=0, feature=0
> uhid1 at uhidev1 reportid 4: input=1, output=0, feature=0
> uhid2 at uhidev1 reportid 8: input=1, output=0, feature=0
> uhidev2 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 2 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> uhidev2: iclass 3/0, 33 report ids
> uhid3 at uhidev2 reportid 16: input=6, output=6, feature=0
> uhid4 at uhidev2 reportid 17: input=19, output=19, feature=0
> uhid5 at uhidev2 reportid 32: input=14, output=14, feature=0
> uhid6 at uhidev2 reportid 33: input=31, output=31, feature=0
> vscsi0 at root
> scsibus2 at vscsi0: 256 targets
> softraid0 at root
> scsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targets
> root on sd1a (198aaa50df369cc0.a) swap on sd1b dump on sd1b
> inteldrm0: 1280x800, 32bpp
> wsdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation), using wskbd0
> wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0
> wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)
> syncing disks... done
> rebooting...
> OpenBSD 6.5-current (RAMDISK_CD) #18: Mon May 13 19:24:53 MDT 2019
>     [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/RAMDISK_CD
> real mem = 8461684736 (8069MB)
> avail mem = 8201261056 (7821MB)
> mainbus0 at root
> bios0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 2.4 @ 0xe0010 (74 entries)
> bios0: vendor LENOVO version "6FET61WW (2.07 )" date 02/13/2009
> bios0: LENOVO 224362G
> acpi0 at bios0: rev 2
> acpi0: tables DSDT FACP SSDT ECDT APIC MCFG HPET SLIC BOOT ASF! SSDT TCPA DMAR SSDT SSDT SSDT
> acpiec0 at acpi0
> acpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC-AT compat
> cpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)
> cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz, 2394.33 MHz, 06-17-0a
> cpu0: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,XSAVE,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,SENSOR,MELTDOWN
> cpu0: 3MB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
> cpu0: apic clock running at 266MHz
> cpu0: mwait min=64, max=64, C-substates=0.2.2.2.2.1.3, IBE
> cpu at mainbus0: not configured
> ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 1 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 24 pins, remapped
> acpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)
> acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus -1 (AGP_)
> acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus 2 (EXP0)
> acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus 3 (EXP1)
> acpiprt4 at acpi0: bus -1 (EXP2)
> acpiprt5 at acpi0: bus 5 (EXP3)
> acpiprt6 at acpi0: bus 13 (EXP4)
> acpiprt7 at acpi0: bus 21 (PCI1)
> acpicpu at acpi0 not configured
> acpipwrres at acpi0 not configured
> acpitz at acpi0 not configured
> acpitz at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C0D" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C0E" at acpi0 not configured
> acpicmos0 at acpi0
> "INTC0102" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C0A" at acpi0 not configured
> "ACPI0003" at acpi0 not configured
> "IBM0068" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0A08" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured
> pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0
> pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel GM45 Host" rev 0x07
> vga1 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel GM45 Video" rev 0x07
> wsdisplay1 at vga1 mux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation)
> "Intel GM45 Video" rev 0x07 at pci0 dev 2 function 1 not configured
> "Intel GM45 HECI" rev 0x07 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 not configured
> em0 at pci0 dev 25 function 0 "Intel ICH9 IGP M AMT" rev 0x03: msi, address 00:22:68:0a:32:65
> uhci0 at pci0 dev 26 function 0 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 20
> uhci1 at pci0 dev 26 function 1 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 21
> uhci2 at pci0 dev 26 function 2 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 22
> ehci0 at pci0 dev 26 function 7 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 23
> usb0 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
> uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
> "Intel 82801I HD Audio" rev 0x03 at pci0 dev 27 function 0 not configured
> ppb0 at pci0 dev 28 function 0 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci1 at ppb0 bus 2
> ppb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 1 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci2 at ppb1 bus 3
> iwn0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel WiFi Link 5100" rev 0x00: msi, MIMO 1T2R, MoW, address 00:22:fa:95:21:e0
> ppb2 at pci0 dev 28 function 3 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci3 at ppb2 bus 5
> ppb3 at pci0 dev 28 function 4 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci4 at ppb3 bus 13
> uhci3 at pci0 dev 29 function 0 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 16
> uhci4 at pci0 dev 29 function 1 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 17
> uhci5 at pci0 dev 29 function 2 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 18
> ehci1 at pci0 dev 29 function 7 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 19
> usb1 at ehci1: USB revision 2.0
> uhub1 at usb1 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
> ppb4 at pci0 dev 30 function 0 "Intel 82801BAM Hub-to-PCI" rev 0x93
> pci5 at ppb4 bus 21
> cbb0 at pci5 dev 0 function 0 "Ricoh 5C476 CardBus" rev 0xba: apic 1 int 16
> "Ricoh 5C832 Firewire" rev 0x04 at pci5 dev 0 function 1 not configured
> sdhc0 at pci5 dev 0 function 2 "Ricoh 5C822 SD/MMC" rev 0x21: apic 1 int 18
> sdhc0: SDHC 1.0, 33 MHz base clock
> sdmmc0 at sdhc0: 4-bit, sd high-speed, mmc high-speed
> "Ricoh 5C843 MMC" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 3 not configured
> "Ricoh 5C592 Memory Stick" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 4 not configured
> "Ricoh 5C852 xD" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 5 not configured
> cardslot0 at cbb0 slot 0 flags 0
> cardbus0 at cardslot0: bus 22 device 0 cacheline 0x10, lattimer 0xb0
> pcmcia0 at cardslot0
> "Intel 82801IEM LPC" rev 0x03 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 not configured
> ahci0 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 "Intel 82801I AHCI" rev 0x03: msi, AHCI 1.2
> ahci0: port 0: 3.0Gb/s
> ahci0: port 1: 3.0Gb/s
> scsibus0 at ahci0: 32 targets
> sd0 at scsibus0 targ 0 lun 0: <ATA, WDC WD7500BPKT-7, 01.0> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.50014ee603668b6e
> sd0: 715404MB, 512 bytes/sector, 1465149168 sectors
> sd1 at scsibus0 targ 1 lun 0: <ATA, Samsung SSD 850, EMT0> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.5002538d40b0ca9b
> sd1: 476940MB, 512 bytes/sector, 976773168 sectors, thin
> "Intel 82801I SMBus" rev 0x03 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 not configured
> usb2 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
> uhub2 at usb2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb3 at uhci1: USB revision 1.0
> uhub3 at usb3 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb4 at uhci2: USB revision 1.0
> uhub4 at usb4 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb5 at uhci3: USB revision 1.0
> uhub5 at usb5 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb6 at uhci4: USB revision 1.0
> uhub6 at usb6 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb7 at uhci5: USB revision 1.0
> uhub7 at usb7 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> isa0 at mainbus0
> pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12
> pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
> wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay1
> "Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd. product 0x4807" rev 2.00/31.34 addr 2 at uhub0 port 6 not configured
> "vendor 0x08ff Fingerprint Sensor" rev 2.00/17.03 addr 2 at uhub3 port 1 not configured
> uhidev0 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> uhidev0: iclass 3/1
> ukbd0 at uhidev0
> wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
> wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay1
> uhidev1 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> uhidev1: iclass 3/1, 8 report ids
> uhid at uhidev1 reportid 2 not configured
> uhid at uhidev1 reportid 3 not configured
> uhid at uhidev1 reportid 4 not configured
> uhid at uhidev1 reportid 8 not configured
> uhidev2 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 2 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> uhidev2: iclass 3/0, 33 report ids
> uhid at uhidev2 reportid 16 not configured
> uhid at uhidev2 reportid 17 not configured
> uhid at uhidev2 reportid 32 not configured
> uhid at uhidev2 reportid 33 not configured
> softraid0 at root
> scsibus1 at softraid0: 256 targets
> root on rd0a swap on rd0b dump on rd0b
> syncing disks... done
> rebooting...
> OpenBSD 6.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #18: Mon May 13 19:17:43 MDT 2019
>     [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> real mem = 8461684736 (8069MB)
> avail mem = 8195141632 (7815MB)
> mpath0 at root
> scsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targets
> mainbus0 at root
> bios0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 2.4 @ 0xe0010 (74 entries)
> bios0: vendor LENOVO version "6FET61WW (2.07 )" date 02/13/2009
> bios0: LENOVO 224362G
> acpi0 at bios0: rev 2
> acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5
> acpi0: tables DSDT FACP SSDT ECDT APIC MCFG HPET SLIC BOOT ASF! SSDT TCPA DMAR SSDT SSDT SSDT
> acpi0: wakeup devices LID_(S3) SLPB(S3) IGBE(S4) EXP0(S4) EXP1(S4) EXP2(S4) EXP3(S4) EXP4(S4) PCI1(S4) USB0(S3) USB3(S3) USB5(S3) EHC0(S3) EHC1(S3) HDEF(S4)
> acpitimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bits
> acpiec0 at acpi0
> acpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC-AT compat
> cpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)
> cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz, 2394.33 MHz, 06-17-0a
> cpu0: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,XSAVE,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,SENSOR,MELTDOWN
> cpu0: 3MB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
> cpu0: smt 0, core 0, package 0
> mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 7 var ranges, 88 fixed ranges
> cpu0: apic clock running at 265MHz
> cpu0: mwait min=64, max=64, C-substates=0.2.2.2.2.1.3, IBE
> cpu1 at mainbus0: apid 1 (application processor)
> cpu1: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz, 2394.00 MHz, 06-17-0a
> cpu1: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,XSAVE,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,SENSOR,MELTDOWN
> cpu1: 3MB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
> cpu1: smt 0, core 1, package 0
> ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 1 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 24 pins, remapped
> acpimcfg0 at acpi0
> acpimcfg0: addr 0xe0000000, bus 0-63
> acpihpet0 at acpi0: 14318179 Hz
> acpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)
> acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus -1 (AGP_)
> acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus 2 (EXP0)
> acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus 3 (EXP1)
> acpiprt4 at acpi0: bus -1 (EXP2)
> acpiprt5 at acpi0: bus 5 (EXP3)
> acpiprt6 at acpi0: bus 13 (EXP4)
> acpiprt7 at acpi0: bus 21 (PCI1)
> acpicpu0 at acpi0: !C3(250@17 mwait.3@0x20), !C2(500@1 mwait.1@0x10), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu1 at acpi0: !C3(250@17 mwait.3@0x20), !C2(500@1 mwait.1@0x10), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpipwrres0 at acpi0: PUBS, resource for USB0, USB3, USB5, EHC0, EHC1
> acpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 127 degC
> acpitz1 at acpi0: critical temperature is 100 degC
> acpibtn0 at acpi0: LID_
> acpibtn1 at acpi0: SLPB
> acpicmos0 at acpi0
> tpm0 at acpi0: TPM_ addr 0xfed40000/0x5000: device 0x10208086 rev 0x6
>
> acpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "42T4619" serial   732 type LION oem "SANYO"
> acpiac0 at acpi0: AC unit online
> acpithinkpad0 at acpi0
> acpipci0 at acpi0 PCI0: 0x00000000 0x00000011 0x00000001
> "PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured
> acpidock0 at acpi0: GDCK not docked (0)
> acpivideo0 at acpi0: VID_
> acpivout0 at acpivideo0: LCD0
> acpivideo1 at acpi0: VID_
> cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 2394 MHz: speeds: 2401, 2400, 1600, 800 MHz
> pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0
> pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel GM45 Host" rev 0x07
> inteldrm0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel GM45 Video" rev 0x07
> drm0 at inteldrm0
> intagp0 at inteldrm0
> agp0 at intagp0: aperture at 0xd0000000, size 0x10000000
> inteldrm0: apic 1 int 16
> "Intel GM45 Video" rev 0x07 at pci0 dev 2 function 1 not configured
> "Intel GM45 HECI" rev 0x07 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 not configured
> em0 at pci0 dev 25 function 0 "Intel ICH9 IGP M AMT" rev 0x03: msi, address 00:22:68:0a:32:65
> uhci0 at pci0 dev 26 function 0 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 20
> uhci1 at pci0 dev 26 function 1 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 21
> uhci2 at pci0 dev 26 function 2 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 22
> ehci0 at pci0 dev 26 function 7 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 23
> usb0 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
> uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
> azalia0 at pci0 dev 27 function 0 "Intel 82801I HD Audio" rev 0x03: msi
> azalia0: codecs: Conexant CX20561
> audio0 at azalia0
> ppb0 at pci0 dev 28 function 0 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci1 at ppb0 bus 2
> ppb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 1 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci2 at ppb1 bus 3
> iwn0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel WiFi Link 5100" rev 0x00: msi, MIMO 1T2R, MoW, address 00:22:fa:95:21:e0
> ppb2 at pci0 dev 28 function 3 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci3 at ppb2 bus 5
> ppb3 at pci0 dev 28 function 4 "Intel 82801I PCIE" rev 0x03: msi
> pci4 at ppb3 bus 13
> uhci3 at pci0 dev 29 function 0 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 16
> uhci4 at pci0 dev 29 function 1 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 17
> uhci5 at pci0 dev 29 function 2 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 18
> ehci1 at pci0 dev 29 function 7 "Intel 82801I USB" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 19
> usb1 at ehci1: USB revision 2.0
> uhub1 at usb1 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
> ppb4 at pci0 dev 30 function 0 "Intel 82801BAM Hub-to-PCI" rev 0x93
> pci5 at ppb4 bus 21
> cbb0 at pci5 dev 0 function 0 "Ricoh 5C476 CardBus" rev 0xba: apic 1 int 16
> "Ricoh 5C832 Firewire" rev 0x04 at pci5 dev 0 function 1 not configured
> sdhc0 at pci5 dev 0 function 2 "Ricoh 5C822 SD/MMC" rev 0x21: apic 1 int 18
> sdhc0: SDHC 1.0, 33 MHz base clock
> sdmmc0 at sdhc0: 4-bit, sd high-speed, mmc high-speed
> "Ricoh 5C843 MMC" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 3 not configured
> "Ricoh 5C592 Memory Stick" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 4 not configured
> "Ricoh 5C852 xD" rev 0x11 at pci5 dev 0 function 5 not configured
> cardslot0 at cbb0 slot 0 flags 0
> cardbus0 at cardslot0: bus 22 device 0 cacheline 0x10, lattimer 0xb0
> pcmcia0 at cardslot0
> pcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel 82801IEM LPC" rev 0x03
> ahci0 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 "Intel 82801I AHCI" rev 0x03: msi, AHCI 1.2
> ahci0: port 0: 3.0Gb/s
> ahci0: port 1: 3.0Gb/s
> scsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targets
> sd0 at scsibus1 targ 0 lun 0: <ATA, WDC WD7500BPKT-7, 01.0> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.50014ee603668b6e
> sd0: 715404MB, 512 bytes/sector, 1465149168 sectors
> sd1 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <ATA, Samsung SSD 850, EMT0> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.5002538d40b0ca9b
> sd1: 476940MB, 512 bytes/sector, 976773168 sectors, thin
> ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel 82801I SMBus" rev 0x03: apic 1 int 23
> iic0 at ichiic0
> usb2 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
> uhub2 at usb2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb3 at uhci1: USB revision 1.0
> uhub3 at usb3 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb4 at uhci2: USB revision 1.0
> uhub4 at usb4 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb5 at uhci3: USB revision 1.0
> uhub5 at usb5 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb6 at uhci4: USB revision 1.0
> uhub6 at usb6 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb7 at uhci5: USB revision 1.0
> uhub7 at usb7 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> isa0 at pcib0
> isadma0 at isa0
> pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12
> pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
> wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard
> pms0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)
> wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0
> pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
> spkr0 at pcppi0
> aps0 at isa0 port 0x1600/31
> vmm0 at mainbus0: VMX (using slow L1TF mitigation)
> uvideo0 at uhub0 port 6 configuration 1 interface 0 "Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd. product 0x4807" rev 2.00/31.34 addr 2
> video0 at uvideo0
> ugen0 at uhub3 port 1 "AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor" rev 2.00/17.03 addr 2
> uhidev0 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> free with zero size: (127)
> uhidev0: iclass 3/1
> free with zero size: (127)
> free with zero size: (127)
> free with zero size: (127)
> free with zero size: (127)
> ukbd0 at uhidev0: 8 variable keys, 6 key codes
> wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
> uhidev1 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> uhidev1: iclass 3/1, 8 report ids
> ums0 at uhidev1 reportid 2: 16 buttons, Z and W dir
> wsmouse1 at ums0 mux 0
> uhid0 at uhidev1 reportid 3: input=4, output=0, feature=0
> uhid1 at uhidev1 reportid 4: input=1, output=0, feature=0
> uhid2 at uhidev1 reportid 8: input=1, output=0, feature=0
> uhidev2 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 2 "Logitech USB Receiver" rev 2.00/24.01 addr 2
> uhidev2: iclass 3/0, 33 report ids
> uhid3 at uhidev2 reportid 16: input=6, output=6, feature=0
> uhid4 at uhidev2 reportid 17: input=19, output=19, feature=0
> uhid5 at uhidev2 reportid 32: input=14, output=14, feature=0
> uhid6 at uhidev2 reportid 33: input=31, output=31, feature=0
> vscsi0 at root
> scsibus2 at vscsi0: 256 targets
> softraid0 at root
> scsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targets
> root on sd1a (198aaa50df369cc0.a) swap on sd1b dump on sd1b
> inteldrm0: 1280x800, 32bpp
> wsdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation), using wskbd0
> wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0
> wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)