color disk free (cdf-0.2) ADD ME TO THE PORTS TREE

color disk free (cdf-0.2) ADD ME TO THE PORTS TREE

Jesse Scott
All,

Here's a port for cdf (color disk free). I configured the Makefile and
other standard stuff; however, I'm not really sure how to commit it to
the ports tree so I'll just though it out here in the hopes that someone
will add it. It tests and works fine on my Zaurus SL-C3200. I've made
the ports collection Makefile and friends available here:
http://mersenne.homeunix.net/cdf.tar.gz

More information concerning cdf can be found here:
http://bmp-plugins.berlios.de/misc/cdf/cdf.html

Jesse

Re: color disk free (cdf-0.2) ADD ME TO THE PORTS TREE

Christian Weisgerber
Jesse Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's a port for cdf (color disk free).

My biggest beef with this program is that it blindly sends control
sequences to the terminal without consulting termcap(5).  That's
something we left behind in the 1970s on Unix...