cloud docs

Isimsiz
Hello, friends.
Is there is some solution (in OpenBSD packages, like ownCloud, for example)
to handle with cloud documents? All i want is to editsome text files on 3-4
computers with synchronization(like ONLYOFFICE, i think, but not so
complicated)

Re: cloud docs

Ulises M. Alvarez
On 24/05/17 12:22, Asbel Kiprop wrote:
> Hello, friends. Is there is some solution (in OpenBSD packages, like
> ownCloud, for example) to handle with cloud documents? All i want is
> to editsome text files on 3-4 computers with synchronization(like
> ONLYOFFICE, i think, but not so complicated)

Hi,
Both, ownCloud and NextCloud, include an editor for text documents;
i.e., *.txt
--
Ulises M. Alvarez
http://sophie.unam.mx/

Re: cloud docs

Isimsiz
Yeah, i was using it for some time and i wonder if there is some more text
document based solution.

> On 24/05/17 12:22, Asbel Kiprop wrote:
>
>> Hello, friends. Is there is some solution (in OpenBSD packages, like
>> ownCloud, for example) to handle with cloud documents? All i want is
>> to editsome text files on 3-4 computers with synchronization(like
>> ONLYOFFICE, i think, but not so complicated)
>>

> Hi,
> Both, ownCloud and NextCloud, include an editor for text documents; i.e.,
> *.txt
> --
> Ulises M. Alvarez
> http://sophie.unam.mx/

Re: cloud docs

quisquous
unison?

On 05/24, Asbel Kiprop wrote:

>Yeah, i was using it for some time and i wonder if there is some more text
>document based solution.

>> On 24/05/17 12:22, Asbel Kiprop wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, friends. Is there is some solution (in OpenBSD packages, like
>>> ownCloud, for example) to handle with cloud documents? All i want is
>>> to editsome text files on 3-4 computers with synchronization(like
>>> ONLYOFFICE, i think, but not so complicated)
>>>

>> Hi,
>> Both, ownCloud and NextCloud, include an editor for text documents; i.e.,
>> *.txt
>> --
>> Ulises M. Alvarez
>> http://sophie.unam.mx/

Re: cloud docs

Isimsiz
I should try it, thanks a lot, sound really what i was lookin for

> unison?
>

> On 05/24, Asbel Kiprop wrote:
>
>> Yeah, i was using it for some time and i wonder if there is some more text
>> document based solution.

>> On 24/05/17 12:22, Asbel Kiprop wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello, friends. Is there is some solution (in OpenBSD packages, like

>>> Both, ownCloud and NextCloud, include an editor for text documents; i.e.,
>>> *.txt
>>> --
>>> Ulises M. Alvarez
>>> http://sophie.unam.mx/

Re: cloud docs

noah pugsley-3
If you decide to go the owncloud/nextcloud route, I highly recommend nextcloud‎.

Noah
I should try it, thanks a lot, sound really what i was lookin for

> unison?
>

> On 05/24, Asbel Kiprop wrote:
>
>> Yeah, i was using it for some time and i wonder if there is some more text
>> document based solution.

>> On 24/05/17 12:22, Asbel Kiprop wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello, friends. Is there is some solution (in OpenBSD packages, like

>>> Both, ownCloud and NextCloud, include an editor for text documents; i.e.,
>>> *.txt
>>> --
>>> Ulises M. Alvarez
>>> http://sophie.unam.mx/