claws-mail 3.6.1 / libetpan 0.57 & plugins

claws-mail 3.6.1 / libetpan 0.57 & plugins

Landry Breuil-3
Hi ports,

Another week goes by, and yet another bugfix release of claws-mail is out..
Most notable change is that OpenSSL support has been dropped from claws,
it now relies on GnuTLS only, thanks to GPLv3 issues.. see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=501570 for more
details.

See http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php for the changelog.
Tested @i386, still works fine with all its plugins..

Thanks for testing/okaying.

Landry

claws-mail-3.6.1.diff (10K) Download Attachment
libetpan-0.57.diff (1K) Download Attachment
claws-mail-vcalendar-2.0.2.diff (2K) Download Attachment
claws-mail-cachesaver-0.10.8.diff (1K) Download Attachment
claws-mail-rssyl-0.22.diff (2K) Download Attachment
claws-mail-htmlviewer-0.21.diff (2K) Download Attachment
claws-mail-notification-0.19.diff (3K) Download Attachment

Re: claws-mail 3.6.1 / libetpan 0.57 & plugins

Pierre-Emmanuel André
Le Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:56:56 +0200,
Landry Breuil <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi ports,
>
> Another week goes by, and yet another bugfix release of claws-mail is
> out.. Most notable change is that OpenSSL support has been dropped
> from claws, it now relies on GnuTLS only, thanks to GPLv3 issues.. see
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=501570 for more
> details.
>
> See http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php for the changelog.
> Tested @i386, still works fine with all its plugins..
>
> Thanks for testing/okaying.
>
> Landry

Hi,

Tested on @i386 with ldap flavor.
Works fine.

Pierre-Emmanuel André <pea at raveland.org>
GPG key: 0x7AE329DC

Re: claws-mail 3.6.1 / libetpan 0.57 & plugins

Ulrich Kahl
Am Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:56:56 +0200
schrieb Landry Breuil <[hidden email]>:

> Hi ports,
>
> Another week goes by, and yet another bugfix release of claws-mail is
> out.. Most notable change is that OpenSSL support has been dropped
> from claws, it now relies on GnuTLS only, thanks to GPLv3 issues.. see
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=501570 for more
> details.
>
> See http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php for the changelog.
> Tested @i386, still works fine with all its plugins..
>
> Thanks for testing/okaying.
>
> Landry

ATM I can't test it, so if it works for you, I'm ok with it.

        Ulrich