clang6: REMOVE misc/xnc

Brian Callahan-3
Hi ports --

misc/xnc has a copyright date of 96-98, hasn't seen an update since
2001, has a dead HOMEPAGE, and now segfaults when I try to run it after
fixing the clang6 build. Does anyone use this? Can we just send it off
to the attic?

OK?

~Brian

Re: clang6: REMOVE misc/xnc

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2

ok jca@

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE