clang6: FIX games/f1spirit

Brian Callahan-3
Hi ports --

Here's the fix for games/f1spirit. While here, remove libidn from
LIB_DEPENDS (make port-lib-depends-check says not needed) and remove a
hardcoded -O3.

OK?

~Brian

f1spirit-clang6.diff (2K) Download Attachment

Re: clang6: FIX games/f1spirit

Landry Breuil-5
On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 04:55:33PM -0400, Brian Callahan wrote:
> Hi ports --
>
> Here's the fix for games/f1spirit. While here, remove libidn from
> LIB_DEPENDS (make port-lib-depends-check says not needed) and remove a
> hardcoded -O3.

you beat me to it... as for libidn, i think it was added in a sweep when
libidn support was removed from curl, so it should be safe to remove.
curl usage is limited to sources/F1Shttp.cpp but i don't really
understand what it does.