clang6: FIX for emulators/nestopia

Brian Callahan-3
Hi ports --

Minimal clang6 fix for emulators/nestopia.
OK?

~Brian

nestopia-clang6.diff (624 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: clang6: FIX for emulators/nestopia

Anthony J. Bentley-4
Brian Callahan writes:
> Hi ports --
>
> Minimal clang6 fix for emulators/nestopia.
> OK?

Yes, except please use -Wno-narrowing instead as that's what I see in
upstream git.

On 04/15/18 16:33, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
> Brian Callahan writes:
>> Hi ports --
>>
>> Minimal clang6 fix for emulators/nestopia.
>> OK?
> Yes, except please use -Wno-narrowing instead as that's what I see in
> upstream git.

Sure, but where is upstream git? All I could find was the sourceforge
page and I didn't see any git stuff there.

~Brian

Brian Callahan writes:

> On 04/15/18 16:33, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
> > Brian Callahan writes:
> >> Hi ports --
> >>
> >> Minimal clang6 fix for emulators/nestopia.
> >> OK?
> > Yes, except please use -Wno-narrowing instead as that's what I see in
> > upstream git.
>
> Sure, but where is upstream git? All I could find was the sourceforge
> page and I didn't see any git stuff there.

It's linked from HOMEPAGE.
https://github.com/0ldsk00l/nestopia/blob/master/configure.ac#L54