clang/amd64 fallout (2017-08-03)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

clang/amd64 fallout (2017-08-03)

Christian Weisgerber
Here's the list of ports still broken on amd64 due to the clang switch:

audio/festival/core
devel/glog
devel/mico
devel/stp
devel/ti-msp430gcc
editors/TeXmacs
emulators/emulationstation
games/frozen-bubble
games/vacuum
graphics/simgear
multimedia/avidemux
net/isc-dhcp
security/encfs
sysutils/memtest86+
telephony/asterisk

Build logs at
http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/amd64/2017-08-03/

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: clang/amd64 fallout (2017-08-03)

Stuart Henderson
On 2017/08/04 16:09, Christian Weisgerber wrote:

> Here's the list of ports still broken on amd64 due to the clang switch:
>
> audio/festival/core
> devel/glog
> devel/mico
> devel/stp
> devel/ti-msp430gcc
> editors/TeXmacs
> emulators/emulationstation
> games/frozen-bubble
> games/vacuum
> graphics/simgear
> multimedia/avidemux
> net/isc-dhcp
(isc-dhcp builds on i386)
> security/encfs
> sysutils/memtest86+
> telephony/asterisk
(fixed)
>
> Build logs at
> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/amd64/2017-08-03/
>
> --
> Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [hidden email]
>

And to keep things in one place, here are the additional failures on i386:

devel/mono-addins
editors/libreoffice
emulators/advancemame
emulators/advancemess
emulators/dgen-sdl
games/allegro
games/openarena
games/prboom
graphics/DevIL
lang/STk
lang/jamvm
lang/oo2c
lang/smlnj
multimedia/transcode
net/openafs
security/dsniff
security/scanlogd
shells/ksh93
sysutils/grub
www/mongrel2
x11/e17/elementary
x11/kde4/cantor
x11/ogre

and net/wireshark (both i386/amd64).

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: clang/amd64 fallout (2017-08-03)

Nigel Taylor-2
On 08/06/17 12:21, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2017/08/04 16:09, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
>> Here's the list of ports still broken on amd64 due to the clang switch:
>>
...
>> telephony/asterisk
> (fixed)

telephony/asterisk-g729 fails amd64

/usr/bin/make  all-am
/usr/bin/libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DG72X_ASTERISK=130 -I"/usr/local/include"  -DG72X_BCG729    -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DG72X_9 -O2 -pipe -MT codec_g729_la-codec_g72x.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/codec_g729_la-codec
_g72x.Tpo -c -o codec_g729_la-codec_g72x.lo `test -f 'codec_g72x.c' || echo './'`codec_g72x.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DG72X_ASTERISK=130 -I/usr/local/include -DG72X_BCG729 -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DG72X_9 -O2 -pipe -MT codec_g729_la-codec_g72x.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/codec_g729_la-codec_g72x.Tpo -c codec_g72x.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/codec
_g729_la-codec_g72x.o
In file included from codec_g72x.c:25:
In file included from /usr/local/include/asterisk/module.h:39:
/usr/local/include/asterisk/utils.h:1049:15: error: blocks support disabled - compile with -fblocks or pick a deployment target that supports them
typedef void (^_raii_cleanup_block_t)(void);
              ^
codec_g72x.c:694:133: warning: initializer overrides prior initialization of this subobject [-Winitializer-overrides]
    AST_MODULE_INFO(ASTERISK_GPL_KEY, AST_MODFLAG_DEFAULT, G72X_DESC, .load = load_module, .unload = unload_module, .buildopt_sum = "");
                                                                                                                                    ^~
/usr/local/include/asterisk/module.h:445:3: note: expanded from macro 'AST_MODULE_INFO'
                fields                                          \
                ^~~~~~
codec_g72x.c:694:5: note: previous initialization is here
    AST_MODULE_INFO(ASTERISK_GPL_KEY, AST_MODFLAG_DEFAULT, G72X_DESC, .load = load_module, .unload = unload_module, .buildopt_sum = "");
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/include/asterisk/module.h:444:19: note: expanded from macro 'AST_MODULE_INFO'
                .buildopt_sum = AST_BUILDOPT_SUM,               \
                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/include/asterisk/buildopts.h:7:26: note: expanded from macro 'AST_BUILDOPT_SUM'
#define AST_BUILDOPT_SUM "da6642af068ee5e6490c5b1d2cc1d238"


Looks to be same problem hit on telephony/asterisk as using the include files from asterisk.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

libreoffice i386: different fallout now

Stuart Henderson
In reply to this post by Stuart Henderson
I'm going to mark this broken for now, no point wasting cpu cycles
during build.

This is now failing here, instead of segfault during build:

S=/usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2 && I=$S/instdir && W=$S/workdir &&  mkdir -p $W/CxxObject/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/ $W/Dep/CxxObject/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/ && cd /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2 &&   c++ -DBOOST_ERROR_CODE_HEADER_ONLY -DBOOST_SYSTEM_NO_DEPRECATED -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DINTEL -DNDEBUG -DOPENBSD -DOPTIMIZE -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DUNIX -DUNX -DX86 -D_PTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE    -DHAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE -fvisibility=hidden   -Wall -Wno-missing-braces -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wendif-labels -Wextra -Wundef -Wunused-macros -fmessage-length=0 -fno-common -fno-stack-protector -pipe  -Wimplicit-fallthrough  -fstack-protector-strong -fPIC -Wshadow -Woverloaded-virtual -std=gnu++14   -DEXCEPTIONS_ON -fexceptions -O2 -pipe  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing  -mno-avx  -DLIBO_INTERNAL_ONLY  -c $S/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx -o $W/CxxObject/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.o  -I$S/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/ -I$S/bridges/inc  -I$S/include  -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/jdk-1.8.0/include -I/usr/local/jdk-1.8.0/include/openbsd -I$S/config_host  -I$W/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/comprehensive
[build CXX] bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/uno2cpp.cxx
/usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/cpp2uno.cxx:327:9: warning: unannotated fall-through between switch labels [-Wimplicit-fallthrough]
        default:
        ^
/usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/cpp2uno.cxx:327:9: note: insert 'SAL_FALLTHROUGH;' to silence this warning
        default:
        ^
        SAL_FALLTHROUGH;
/usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/cpp2uno.cxx:327:9: note: insert 'break;' to avoid fall-through
        default:
        ^
        break;
/usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx:164:32: error: unknown type name '__si_class_type_info'
                    rtti = new __si_class_type_info(
                               ^
/usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx:170:32: error: unknown type name '__class_type_info'
                    rtti = new __class_type_info( strdup( rttiName ) );
                               ^
1 warning generated.
2 errors generated.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: libreoffice i386: different fallout now

Robert Nagy
Oh this is completely new ... at least i did not know about it :)

So I guess this is i386 only so i am going to setup a VM to see what's up.

On (2017-08-10 16:55), Stuart Henderson wrote:

> I'm going to mark this broken for now, no point wasting cpu cycles
> during build.
>
> This is now failing here, instead of segfault during build:
>
> S=/usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2 && I=$S/instdir && W=$S/workdir &&  mkdir -p $W/CxxObject/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/ $W/Dep/CxxObject/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/ && cd /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2 &&   c++ -DBOOST_ERROR_CODE_HEADER_ONLY -DBOOST_SYSTEM_NO_DEPRECATED -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DINTEL -DNDEBUG -DOPENBSD -DOPTIMIZE -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DUNIX -DUNX -DX86 -D_PTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE    -DHAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE -fvisibility=hidden   -Wall -Wno-missing-braces -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wendif-labels -Wextra -Wundef -Wunused-macros -fmessage-length=0 -fno-common -fno-stack-protector -pipe  -Wimplicit-fallthrough  -fstack-protector-strong -fPIC -Wshadow -Woverloaded-virtual -std=gnu++14   -DEXCEPTIONS_ON -fexceptions -O2 -pipe  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing  -mno-avx  -DLIBO_INTERNAL_ONLY  -c $S/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx -o $W/CxxObject/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.o  -I$S/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/ -I$S/bridges/inc  -I$S/include  -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/jdk-1.8.0/include -I/usr/local/jdk-1.8.0/include/openbsd -I$S/config_host  -I$W/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/comprehensive
> [build CXX] bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/uno2cpp.cxx
> /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/cpp2uno.cxx:327:9: warning: unannotated fall-through between switch labels [-Wimplicit-fallthrough]
>         default:
>         ^
> /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/cpp2uno.cxx:327:9: note: insert 'SAL_FALLTHROUGH;' to silence this warning
>         default:
>         ^
>         SAL_FALLTHROUGH;
> /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/cpp2uno.cxx:327:9: note: insert 'break;' to avoid fall-through
>         default:
>         ^
>         break;
> /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx:164:32: error: unknown type name '__si_class_type_info'
>                     rtti = new __si_class_type_info(
>                                ^
> /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx:170:32: error: unknown type name '__class_type_info'
>                     rtti = new __class_type_info( strdup( rttiName ) );
>                                ^
> 1 warning generated.
> 2 errors generated.
>