cd arrived in Italy

matteo filippetto
Hi all,

today cd arrived in Italy

Thanks!

--
Matteo Filippetto

Re: cd arrived in Italy, and in Sweden too

Benny Lofgren
matteo filippetto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> today cd arrived in Italy

...and mine came today as well, together with two mugs and two t-shirts
that my girlfriend immediately banned from use in public amongst
non-nerds. :-)

Thanks, folks.

/B

--
internetlabbet.se     / work:   +46 8 551 124 80      / "Words must
Benny LC6fgren        /  mobile: +46 70 718 11 90     /   be weighed,
                    /    email:  benny at internetlabbet.se

Re: cd arrived in Italy

Brian Keefer
On May 10, 2010, at 4:52 AM, matteo filippetto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> today cd arrived in Italy
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Matteo Filippetto

And California, USA.

Thanks for another great release.

bk

Re: cd arrived in Italy, and in Sweden too

SJP Lists
On 11 May 2010 00:37, Benny Lvfgren <[hidden email]> wrote:
> matteo filippetto wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> today cd arrived in Italy
>
> ...and mine came today as well, together with two mugs and two t-shirts
that
> my girlfriend immediately banned from use in public amongst non-nerds. :-)
>
> Thanks, folks.

No stranger ever went out of their way to say something about any of
my generic printed t-shirts or even any of my old Linux t-shirts (back
when I was still finding myself :).

But OpenBSD t-shirts?  Strangers go out of their way to comment on my
OpenBSD t-shirts over the years.  I remember once a baker leaned over
the counter after I'd bought a pie, raised his finger to his lips and
went sshhhhhh.  I thought, WTF? Then he points to my OpenSSH t-shirt!
Ahhh.

But even better, even a hot young Asian chick commented about my
"cool" Puffy t-shirt.  Let me set the scene here, hot young Asian
chicks don't go out of their way to talk to me.

THANK YOU OpenBSD!!!

I reckon your girlfriend knows this and that's why she does not
wanting you wearing them.

Shane