candidate for removal: net/ez-ipupdate

Mitja Muženič
Is anybody using this?

It's 10+ years old unmaintained software that nowdays only works with only
one or two commercial dynamic DNS hosters, and I seriously doubt anybody is
using it for that. There's net/ddclient that covers those two plus a bunch
more services, net/inadyn and net/no-ip.

Mitja, $MAINTAINER

Re: candidate for removal: net/ez-ipupdate

Mitja Muženič

I'm not using net/ez-ipupdate anymore and nobody has spoken up for this in a
week, so I think it can safely be removed. Someone please kill it, or if you
think it still should be kept, remove me as the maintainer.

Thanks, Mitja