[calcurse] wrong dates displayed while using '-d' option on 32-bit arch

[calcurse] wrong dates displayed while using '-d' option on 32-bit arch

Raf Czlonka-2
Hi all,

I had just installed calcurse on my i386 laptop and imported my Google
calendar into it. While all looks fine when I run it in curses mode,
when I simply run it in a "one-shot" mode with '-d' option (or '-Q
--filter-type cal --days') it displays erratic dates, i.e. 08/10/78 for
today or 07/07/42 for the coming Friday.

Dates appear correct (albeit in "American" format) on amd64.

time_t again?

Regards,

Raf