bigda_nawab invites you to join TagWorld!

bigda_nawab invites you to join TagWorld!

shanu choudhary
 Hey, tech

I would like to invite you to join my network on TagWorld.

Remember me? Maybe this will help:

bigda_nawab
bigda_nawabagra
India18

I'm inviting you to join TagWorld! Connect to your friends, start a blog,
build a great website, share photos and videos, get in touch with your
favorite bands - it's all free and it takes a minute to sign up.

Tagworld.com cares about your privacy. If your don't want to receive
email like this to your email account in future, click here: Unsubscribe

You can also contact us with any question at:
[hidden email]

TagWorld.com 825 Wilshire Blvd. # 229, Santa Monica, CA 90401 USA
Copyright B) 2006 TagWorld, Inc. All Right Reserved.