athn(4) Atheros AR9300 testing request

Stefan Sperling-8
Is anyone able to test athn(4) in -current with the following device,
and report back to me (off-list is fine) whether or not it is working?

Atheros AR9300 Vendor ID: 168c Product ID: 0030
(vendor and produced IDs are shown by 'sudo pcidump -v')

I'm trying to get a similar device to work (AR9485), which shares
driver code with the AR9300, and would like to know whether problems
I'm seeing are specific to that device.

Thanks!

Re: athn(4) Atheros AR9300 testing request

Robert Connolly-6
I have an AR9285. Is that useful?

Also, please while you're in there... I get device timeout's constantly,
and it disconnects and reconnects to my router. Maybe you can find the
cause.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 07:21:14PM -0800, Robert Connolly wrote:
> I have an AR9285. Is that useful?

Not for what I want to know. Thanks though!

> Also, please while you're in there... I get device timeout's constantly,
> and it disconnects and reconnects to my router. Maybe you can find the
> cause.

That's interesting but it's most likely a separate issue.