art2.html some images broken

Tobias Ulmer

Re: art2.html some images broken

Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 05:33:15 +0100
Tobias Ulmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Several pictures linked in art2.html are broken (Firefox displays an
> error)
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/art/blow_col_only.jpg
> http://www.openbsd.org/art/daemon_sticker_lg.jpg
> http://www.openbsd.org/art/obsd25.jpg
They all work fine with "links -g", but Dillo isn't quite happy about
them too (only displaying white and black stripes).

> Tobias

Cheers,
Jasper

--
"Security is decided by quality" -- Theo de Raadt

Re: art2.html some images broken

Austin Hook-2
I'm guessing this is an error in Firefox -- looks OK in Safari -- but
these are very large graphics -- maybe it exceeds the distplay limits for
some browsers?   I can also download it and see it fine in Apple's
"preview".   Fails for me in Firefox too,

Austin