another amazingly smooth upgrade

Bill Chmura-2
I Just did a remote 3.7 to 3.8 upgrade...

Flawless.  As I have only done a few upgrades on openbsd, I am still
amazed by the simplicity and effectiveness of the openbsd process.  I
mean, how much easier could all this get.

I especially loved the pkg_add -u

Thanks to Theo and all the devs!

Re: another amazingly smooth upgrade

Eric Pancer
On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 01:05:06 -0500, Bill Chmura proclaimed...

> Flawless.  As I have only done a few upgrades on openbsd, I am still
> amazed by the simplicity and effectiveness of the openbsd process.  I
> mean, how much easier could all this get.
>
> I especially loved the pkg_add -u

Same here,t he only problem I had was a tx(4) interface becoming an epic(4)
interface.

$ dmesg | grep epic
epic0 at pci0 dev 17 function 0 "SMC 83C170 (EPIC/100)" rev 0x06: irq 12,
address 00:e0:29:22:e2:93

Other than that I was good.