amd

Friedrich Locke
Hi folks,

i have been a little bit far from openbsd and i would like to know if it
supports automounter (amd, amq, etc) utilities ?

And about autofs ? Is there support to it ? Is it possible to integrate
autofs with nis ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: amd

Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 04:17:17PM -0300, Friedrich Locke wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> i have been a little bit far from openbsd and i would like to know if it
> supports automounter (amd, amq, etc) utilities ?
>
> And about autofs ? Is there support to it ? Is it possible to integrate
> autofs with nis ?
>
> Thanks a lot.

Yes, amd is in the base system, as is YP/NIS.

http://man.openbsd.org/amd

https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq10.html#Dir
http://man.openbsd.org/yp

I'm running with my home directory mounted by amd, with my main
interactive account on YP.

Cheers,