ad "Re: using relayd in transparent mode"

ad "Re: using relayd in transparent mode"

bernd-34
Hi,

is this proc.c privsep reorganization issue thing in relayd still a
problem?

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=133293448804527

Best,

Bernd

Re: ad "Re: using relayd in transparent mode"

Stuart Henderson

Yes.

Re: ad "Re: using relayd in transparent mode"

bernd-34
On 07/31/2012 12:39 AM, thus Stuart Henderson spake:

> On 2012-07-30, Bernd<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is this proc.c privsep reorganization issue thing in relayd still a
>> problem?
>>
>> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=133293448804527
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Bernd
>>

> Yes.

Thanks for that information. I'll monitor CVS changes then.

Best,

Bernd