acpidump: RSDT entry 3 is corrupt

meghan@r53sound.com

I'm seeing "acpidump: RSDT entry 3 is corrupt" in my boot messages
on 6.3/amd64. The motherboard is an ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo with a Q6600.

IIRC, there's a way to extract the table so someone clueful can come-up
with a workaround for ASUS's failure to comply with the standard?

Meghan

Re: acpidump: RSDT entry 3 is corrupt

Stuart Henderson
On 2018-05-01, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm seeing "acpidump: RSDT entry 3 is corrupt" in my boot messages
> on 6.3/amd64. The motherboard is an ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo with a Q6600.
>
> IIRC, there's a way to extract the table so someone clueful can come-up
> with a workaround for ASUS's failure to comply with the standard?
>
> Meghan

If you run sendbug(8) as root, it will include the acpi tables in the
report. If the system is setup to be able to send mail, you can just run
it directly, otherwise "sendbug -P > somefile" and copy that into an email.