aarch64 panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

aarch64 panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c

Edd Barrett-3
Hi,

Yesterday I kicked off a dpb(1) run on a Raspberry Pi 4. When I came
back later, the following crash was on the serial console.

I don't know what triggers it, I'm afraid.

I can try things, if anyone has ideas.

```
Stopped at      panic+0x158:    mov     w0, w20
    TID    PID    UID     PRFLAGS     PFLAGS  CPU  COMMAND
*520912  45342     55    0x100000          0    0K sh
 271552  57609     55         0x2          0    1  perl
 246287  17436     55         0x2          0    3  cc
 297670  78204     55         0x2          0    2  c++
db_enter() at panic+0x154
panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c
do_el0_sync() at handle_el1h_sync+0x6c
handle_el1h_sync() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
pmap_copy_page() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
pmap_copy_page() at uvm_fault_upper+0x144
uvm_fault_upper() at uvm_fault+0x100
https://www.openbsd.org/ddb.html describes the minimum info required in bug
reports.  Insufficient info makes it difficult to find and fix bugs.
ddb{0}> trace
db_enter() at panic+0x154
panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c
do_el0_sync() at handle_el1h_sync+0x6c
handle_el1h_sync() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
pmap_copy_page() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
pmap_copy_page() at uvm_fault_upper+0x144
uvm_fault_upper() at uvm_fault+0x100
uvm_fault() at udata_abort+0x12c
udata_abort() at do_el0_sync+0x13c
do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
handle_el0_sync() at 0x1a5de72398
--- trap ---
ddb{0}> machine ddbcpu 1
Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
ddb{1}> trace
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
handle_el0_sync() at 0xbe346549c
--- trap ---
ddb{1}> machine ddbcpu 2
Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
ddb{2}> trace
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
handle_el0_sync() at 0x49c136c84
--- trap ---
ddb{2}> machine ddbcpu 3
Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
ddb{3}> trace
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
handle_el0_sync() at 0x42749a2f4
--- trap ---
ddb{0}> ps
   PID     TID   PPID    UID  S       FLAGS  WAIT          COMMAND
*45342  520912  37571     55  7    0x100000                sh
 57609  271552  21291     55  7         0x2                perl
 17436  246287  35320     55  7         0x2                cc
 35320  135299  39411     55  3    0x100088  sigsusp       sh
 78204  297670  17054     55  7         0x2                c++
 17054   63352  35973     55  3        0x82  wait          perl
 35973   95003  91433     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 10647  494721  94245      0  3        0x91  nanoslp       perl
 91433  191032   8978     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
  8978   33444  94837     55  3    0x100088  sigsusp       sh
 37571   49113  82738     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 82738  287706   6798     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
  6798  273621  90412     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 90412  356203  30174     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 30174  496473  88029     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 88029  445633  29311     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 29311  152572  18553     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 18553  202605  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 94837   40263  98003     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 98003  309681   6187     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
  6187  390103  12422     55  3    0x100088  sigsusp       sh
12422   86000  52828     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 52828  335301  58810     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
 58810  344911  45510     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
 45510  159573  81731     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 81731  466687  26402     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 26402  437636  13909     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 13909  515569  16990     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 16990  309064  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 39411  403349  34554     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 34554  485373  92598     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 92598  319508  58962     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 21291  168268  57968     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 57968  136689  86283     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 86283  277561  53841     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 53841  194835  29897     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 29897  468463  76592     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 76592  489130  75569     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 75569   76155  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 58962  341713  28611     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 28611  475922  51233     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 51233  445846  97944     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 97944  513430  14018     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 14018  517058  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 16586  129898  62476   1000  3    0x100083  kqread        tmux
 62476  185241  21106   1000  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
 21106  289984  65923   1000  3        0x90  select        sshd
 65923   47701  28035      0  3        0x92  poll          sshd
 94245  111757  57716      0  3        0x93  wait          perl
 57716   95218  79063      0  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
 79063  397105  69092   1000  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
 69092   40715      1   1000  3    0x100080  kqread        tmux
 23034  519794      1      0  3    0x100083  ttyin         getty
 31212  509801      1      0  3    0x100098  poll          cron
 77120   80514      1     99  3    0x100090  poll          sndiod
 58244  148661      1    110  3    0x100090  poll          sndiod
 34557  422053  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
  1545  377516  56929    103  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 44915  168241  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
  6911  462094  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 67181  271492  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 44292  358201  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 56929  178617      1      0  3    0x100080  kqread        smtpd
 28035  123536      1      0  3        0x80  select        sshd
 12202  236134      1      0  3    0x100080  poll          ntpd
 47011  442315  65316     83  3    0x100092  poll          ntpd
 65316  352793      1     83  3    0x100092  poll          ntpd
 26910  507945  53602     74  3    0x100092  bpf           pflogd
 53602  452866      1      0  3        0x80  netio         pflogd
 92354  409382  54329     73  3    0x100090  kqread        syslogd
 54329   35524      1      0  3    0x100082  netio         syslogd
 76882  296612  66351    115  3    0x100092  kqread        slaacd
 86076  447263  66351    115  3    0x100092  kqread        slaacd
 66351   51769      1      0  3    0x100080  kqread        slaacd
 95452  319671      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         smr
 33055   34426      0      0  2     0x14200                zerothread
 92693  399241      0      0  3     0x14200  aiodoned      aiodoned
   896  329262      0      0  3     0x14200  syncer        update
   593  301341      0      0  3     0x14200  cleaner       cleaner
 46671  460752      0      0  3     0x14200  reaper        reaper
 24787  324303      0      0  3     0x14200  pgdaemon      pagedaemon
 96276  337550      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         crynlk
 97434  489378      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         crypto
 32406  192127      0      0  3  0x40014200  acpi0         acpi0
 25685   47102      0      0  3     0x14200  usbtsk        usbtask
 28401  342245      0      0  3     0x14200  usbatsk       usbatsk
 83381   68268      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle3
 30770  291130      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle2
 79959  328443      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle1
 53482  511823      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         softnet
 40995  325138      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         systqmp
 15091  285486      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         systq
 84205  230094      0      0  3  0x40014200  bored         softclock
 52567   49791      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle0
 95095  182698      0      0  3     0x14200  kmalloc       kmthread
     1  492182      0      0  3        0x82  wait          init
     0       0     -1      0  3     0x10200  scheduler     swapper
ddb{0}> show uvm
Current UVM status:
  pagesize=4096 (0x1000), pagemask=0xfff, pageshift=12
  1770335 VM pages: 27884 active, 36707 inactive, 1 wired, 216902 free (26816 z
ero)
  min  10% (25) anon, 10% (25) vnode, 5% (12) vtext
  freemin=59011, free-target=78681, inactive-target=78682, wired-max=590111
  faults=242619496, traps=0, intrs=0, ctxswitch=14378837 fpuswitch=0
  softint=10915677, syscalls=168677618, kmapent=34
  fault counts:
    noram=0, noanon=0, noamap=0, pgwait=0, pgrele=0
    ok relocks(total)=329274(329893), anget(retries)=92181088(0), amapcopy=5141
2249
    neighbor anon/obj pg=9678591/131558139, gets(lock/unlock)=103017533/329893
    cases: anon=83775542, anoncow=8405546, obj=100492731, prcopy=2524183, przer
o=47421495
  daemon and swap counts:
    woke=148, revs=0, scans=0, obscans=0, anscans=0
    busy=0, freed=0, reactivate=0, deactivate=0
    pageouts=0, pending=0, nswget=0
    nswapdev=1
    swpages=263063, swpginuse=0, swpgonly=0 paging=0
  kernel pointers:
    objs(kern)=0xffffff8000e95b48
ddb{0}> show bcstats
Current Buffer Cache status:
numbufs 102448 busymapped 0, delwri 69
kvaslots 235 avail kva slots 235
bufpages 1422246, dmapages 3702, dirtypages 584
pendingreads 0, pendingwrites 0
highflips 638606, highflops 0, dmaflips 71986
```

dmesg:
```
OpenBSD 6.8-current (GENERIC.MP) #999: Mon Feb  1 15:05:58 MST 2021
    [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/arm64/compile/GENERIC.MP
real mem  = 7514284032 (7166MB)
avail mem = 7251083264 (6915MB)
random: good seed from bootblocks
mainbus0 at root: ACPI
psci0 at mainbus0: PSCI 1.1, SMCCC 1.2
cpu0 at mainbus0 mpidr 0: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
cpu0: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
cpu0: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
cpu0: CRC32
cpu1 at mainbus0 mpidr 1: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
cpu1: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
cpu1: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
cpu1: CRC32
cpu2 at mainbus0 mpidr 2: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
cpu2: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
cpu2: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
cpu2: CRC32
cpu3 at mainbus0 mpidr 3: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
cpu3: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
cpu3: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
cpu3: CRC32
efi0 at mainbus0: UEFI 2.7
efi0: https://github.com/pftf/RPi4 rev 0x10000
smbios0 at efi0: SMBIOS 3.3.0
smbios0: vendor https://github.com/pftf/RPi4 version "UEFI Firmware v1.19" date 08/13/2020
smbios0: Raspberry Pi Foundation Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
apm0 at mainbus0
ampintc0 at mainbus0 nirq 256, ncpu 4 ipi: 0, 1: "interrupt-controller"
agtimer0 at mainbus0: 54000 kHz
acpi0 at mainbus0: ACPI 6.3
acpi0: sleep states
acpi0: tables DSDT FACP CSRT DBG2 GTDT APIC PPTT SPCR
acpi0: wakeup devices
"BCM2849" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2835" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2854" at acpi0 not configured
"ACPI0004" at acpi0 not configured
xhci0 at acpi0 XHC0 addr 0x600000000/0x1000 irq 175, xHCI 1.0
usb0 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0
uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Generic xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 addr 1
"ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
"ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
"ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
"ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
"ACPI0004" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2848" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2850" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2856" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2845" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2841" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2841" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2838" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2839" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2844" at acpi0 not configured
pluart0 at acpi0 URT0 addr 0xfe201000/0x1000 irq 153: console
"BCM2836" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2EA6" at acpi0 not configured
"MSFT8000" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2847" at acpi0 not configured
"BCM2855" at acpi0 not configured
bse0 at acpi0 ETH0 addr 0xfd580000/0x10000 irq 189: address dc:a6:32:c4:5b:99
brgphy0 at bse0 phy 1: BCM54210E 10/100/1000baseT PHY, rev. 2
uhub1 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0 "VIA Labs USB2.0 Hub" rev 2.10/4.21 addr 2
umass0 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "JMicron USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge" rev 2.10/0.00 addr 3
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, initiator 0
sd0 at scsibus0 targ 1 lun 0: <TOSHIBA, MQ01ABD100, 0100> serial.357d7788000012345678
sd0: 948748MB, 512 bytes/sector, 1943035904 sectors
vscsi0 at root
scsibus1 at vscsi0: 256 targets
softraid0 at root
scsibus2 at softraid0: 256 targets
root on sd0a (eeae950571c974c2.a) swap on sd0b dump on sd0b
```

mounts:
```
/dev/sd0a on / type ffs (local, wxallowed)
/dev/sd0d on /usr/ports type ffs (local, nodev, nosuid)
```

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aarch64 panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c

Mark Kettenis
> Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 21:59:11 +0000
> From: Edd Barrett <[hidden email]>
>
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I kicked off a dpb(1) run on a Raspberry Pi 4. When I came
> back later, the following crash was on the serial console.
>
> I don't know what triggers it, I'm afraid.
>
> I can try things, if anyone has ideas.

The actual panic message would be helpful...

> ```
> Stopped at      panic+0x158:    mov     w0, w20
>     TID    PID    UID     PRFLAGS     PFLAGS  CPU  COMMAND
> *520912  45342     55    0x100000          0    0K sh
>  271552  57609     55         0x2          0    1  perl
>  246287  17436     55         0x2          0    3  cc
>  297670  78204     55         0x2          0    2  c++
> db_enter() at panic+0x154
> panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c
> do_el0_sync() at handle_el1h_sync+0x6c
> handle_el1h_sync() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
> pmap_copy_page() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
> pmap_copy_page() at uvm_fault_upper+0x144
> uvm_fault_upper() at uvm_fault+0x100
> https://www.openbsd.org/ddb.html describes the minimum info required in bug
> reports.  Insufficient info makes it difficult to find and fix bugs.
> ddb{0}> trace
> db_enter() at panic+0x154
> panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c
> do_el0_sync() at handle_el1h_sync+0x6c
> handle_el1h_sync() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
> pmap_copy_page() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
> pmap_copy_page() at uvm_fault_upper+0x144
> uvm_fault_upper() at uvm_fault+0x100
> uvm_fault() at udata_abort+0x12c
> udata_abort() at do_el0_sync+0x13c
> do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
> handle_el0_sync() at 0x1a5de72398
> --- trap ---
> ddb{0}> machine ddbcpu 1
> Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
> db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
> ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
> ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
> arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
> handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
> ddb{1}> trace
> db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
> ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
> ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
> arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
> handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
> do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
> handle_el0_sync() at 0xbe346549c
> --- trap ---
> ddb{1}> machine ddbcpu 2
> Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
> db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
> ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
> ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
> arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
> handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
> ddb{2}> trace
> db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
> ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
> ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
> arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
> handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
> do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
> handle_el0_sync() at 0x49c136c84
> --- trap ---
> ddb{2}> machine ddbcpu 3
> Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
> db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
> ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
> ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
> arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
> handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
> ddb{3}> trace
> db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
> ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
> ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
> arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
> handle_el1h_irq() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at svc_handler+0x1e8
> svc_handler() at do_el0_sync+0xf4
> do_el0_sync() at handle_el0_sync+0x74
> handle_el0_sync() at 0x42749a2f4
> --- trap ---
> ddb{0}> ps
>    PID     TID   PPID    UID  S       FLAGS  WAIT          COMMAND
> *45342  520912  37571     55  7    0x100000                sh
>  57609  271552  21291     55  7         0x2                perl
>  17436  246287  35320     55  7         0x2                cc
>  35320  135299  39411     55  3    0x100088  sigsusp       sh
>  78204  297670  17054     55  7         0x2                c++
>  17054   63352  35973     55  3        0x82  wait          perl
>  35973   95003  91433     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  10647  494721  94245      0  3        0x91  nanoslp       perl
>  91433  191032   8978     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
>   8978   33444  94837     55  3    0x100088  sigsusp       sh
>  37571   49113  82738     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  82738  287706   6798     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>   6798  273621  90412     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  90412  356203  30174     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  30174  496473  88029     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  88029  445633  29311     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  29311  152572  18553     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  18553  202605  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  94837   40263  98003     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  98003  309681   6187     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
>   6187  390103  12422     55  3    0x100088  sigsusp       sh
> 12422   86000  52828     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  52828  335301  58810     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
>  58810  344911  45510     55  3        0x82  wait          gmake
>  45510  159573  81731     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  81731  466687  26402     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  26402  437636  13909     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  13909  515569  16990     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  16990  309064  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  39411  403349  34554     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  34554  485373  92598     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  92598  319508  58962     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  21291  168268  57968     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  57968  136689  86283     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  86283  277561  53841     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  53841  194835  29897     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  29897  468463  76592     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  76592  489130  75569     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  75569   76155  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  58962  341713  28611     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  28611  475922  51233     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  51233  445846  97944     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  97944  513430  14018     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
>  14018  517058  94245     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
>  16586  129898  62476   1000  3    0x100083  kqread        tmux
>  62476  185241  21106   1000  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
>  21106  289984  65923   1000  3        0x90  select        sshd
>  65923   47701  28035      0  3        0x92  poll          sshd
>  94245  111757  57716      0  3        0x93  wait          perl
>  57716   95218  79063      0  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
>  79063  397105  69092   1000  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
>  69092   40715      1   1000  3    0x100080  kqread        tmux
>  23034  519794      1      0  3    0x100083  ttyin         getty
>  31212  509801      1      0  3    0x100098  poll          cron
>  77120   80514      1     99  3    0x100090  poll          sndiod
>  58244  148661      1    110  3    0x100090  poll          sndiod
>  34557  422053  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
>   1545  377516  56929    103  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
>  44915  168241  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
>   6911  462094  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
>  67181  271492  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
>  44292  358201  56929     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
>  56929  178617      1      0  3    0x100080  kqread        smtpd
>  28035  123536      1      0  3        0x80  select        sshd
>  12202  236134      1      0  3    0x100080  poll          ntpd
>  47011  442315  65316     83  3    0x100092  poll          ntpd
>  65316  352793      1     83  3    0x100092  poll          ntpd
>  26910  507945  53602     74  3    0x100092  bpf           pflogd
>  53602  452866      1      0  3        0x80  netio         pflogd
>  92354  409382  54329     73  3    0x100090  kqread        syslogd
>  54329   35524      1      0  3    0x100082  netio         syslogd
>  76882  296612  66351    115  3    0x100092  kqread        slaacd
>  86076  447263  66351    115  3    0x100092  kqread        slaacd
>  66351   51769      1      0  3    0x100080  kqread        slaacd
>  95452  319671      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         smr
>  33055   34426      0      0  2     0x14200                zerothread
>  92693  399241      0      0  3     0x14200  aiodoned      aiodoned
>    896  329262      0      0  3     0x14200  syncer        update
>    593  301341      0      0  3     0x14200  cleaner       cleaner
>  46671  460752      0      0  3     0x14200  reaper        reaper
>  24787  324303      0      0  3     0x14200  pgdaemon      pagedaemon
>  96276  337550      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         crynlk
>  97434  489378      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         crypto
>  32406  192127      0      0  3  0x40014200  acpi0         acpi0
>  25685   47102      0      0  3     0x14200  usbtsk        usbtask
>  28401  342245      0      0  3     0x14200  usbatsk       usbatsk
>  83381   68268      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle3
>  30770  291130      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle2
>  79959  328443      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle1
>  53482  511823      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         softnet
>  40995  325138      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         systqmp
>  15091  285486      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         systq
>  84205  230094      0      0  3  0x40014200  bored         softclock
>  52567   49791      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle0
>  95095  182698      0      0  3     0x14200  kmalloc       kmthread
>      1  492182      0      0  3        0x82  wait          init
>      0       0     -1      0  3     0x10200  scheduler     swapper
> ddb{0}> show uvm
> Current UVM status:
>   pagesize=4096 (0x1000), pagemask=0xfff, pageshift=12
>   1770335 VM pages: 27884 active, 36707 inactive, 1 wired, 216902 free (26816 z
> ero)
>   min  10% (25) anon, 10% (25) vnode, 5% (12) vtext
>   freemin=59011, free-target=78681, inactive-target=78682, wired-max=590111
>   faults=242619496, traps=0, intrs=0, ctxswitch=14378837 fpuswitch=0
>   softint=10915677, syscalls=168677618, kmapent=34
>   fault counts:
>     noram=0, noanon=0, noamap=0, pgwait=0, pgrele=0
>     ok relocks(total)=329274(329893), anget(retries)=92181088(0), amapcopy=5141
> 2249
>     neighbor anon/obj pg=9678591/131558139, gets(lock/unlock)=103017533/329893
>     cases: anon=83775542, anoncow=8405546, obj=100492731, prcopy=2524183, przer
> o=47421495
>   daemon and swap counts:
>     woke=148, revs=0, scans=0, obscans=0, anscans=0
>     busy=0, freed=0, reactivate=0, deactivate=0
>     pageouts=0, pending=0, nswget=0
>     nswapdev=1
>     swpages=263063, swpginuse=0, swpgonly=0 paging=0
>   kernel pointers:
>     objs(kern)=0xffffff8000e95b48
> ddb{0}> show bcstats
> Current Buffer Cache status:
> numbufs 102448 busymapped 0, delwri 69
> kvaslots 235 avail kva slots 235
> bufpages 1422246, dmapages 3702, dirtypages 584
> pendingreads 0, pendingwrites 0
> highflips 638606, highflops 0, dmaflips 71986
> ```
>
> dmesg:
> ```
> OpenBSD 6.8-current (GENERIC.MP) #999: Mon Feb  1 15:05:58 MST 2021
>     [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/arm64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> real mem  = 7514284032 (7166MB)
> avail mem = 7251083264 (6915MB)
> random: good seed from bootblocks
> mainbus0 at root: ACPI
> psci0 at mainbus0: PSCI 1.1, SMCCC 1.2
> cpu0 at mainbus0 mpidr 0: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
> cpu0: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
> cpu0: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu0: CRC32
> cpu1 at mainbus0 mpidr 1: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
> cpu1: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
> cpu1: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu1: CRC32
> cpu2 at mainbus0 mpidr 2: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
> cpu2: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
> cpu2: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu2: CRC32
> cpu3 at mainbus0 mpidr 3: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3
> cpu3: 48KB 64b/line 3-way L1 PIPT I-cache, 32KB 64b/line 2-way L1 D-cache
> cpu3: 1024KB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu3: CRC32
> efi0 at mainbus0: UEFI 2.7
> efi0: https://github.com/pftf/RPi4 rev 0x10000
> smbios0 at efi0: SMBIOS 3.3.0
> smbios0: vendor https://github.com/pftf/RPi4 version "UEFI Firmware v1.19" date 08/13/2020
> smbios0: Raspberry Pi Foundation Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
> apm0 at mainbus0
> ampintc0 at mainbus0 nirq 256, ncpu 4 ipi: 0, 1: "interrupt-controller"
> agtimer0 at mainbus0: 54000 kHz
> acpi0 at mainbus0: ACPI 6.3
> acpi0: sleep states
> acpi0: tables DSDT FACP CSRT DBG2 GTDT APIC PPTT SPCR
> acpi0: wakeup devices
> "BCM2849" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2835" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2854" at acpi0 not configured
> "ACPI0004" at acpi0 not configured
> xhci0 at acpi0 XHC0 addr 0x600000000/0x1000 irq 175, xHCI 1.0
> usb0 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0
> uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Generic xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 addr 1
> "ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
> "ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
> "ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
> "ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
> "ACPI0004" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2848" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2850" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2856" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2845" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2841" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2841" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2838" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2839" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2844" at acpi0 not configured
> pluart0 at acpi0 URT0 addr 0xfe201000/0x1000 irq 153: console
> "BCM2836" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2EA6" at acpi0 not configured
> "MSFT8000" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2847" at acpi0 not configured
> "BCM2855" at acpi0 not configured
> bse0 at acpi0 ETH0 addr 0xfd580000/0x10000 irq 189: address dc:a6:32:c4:5b:99
> brgphy0 at bse0 phy 1: BCM54210E 10/100/1000baseT PHY, rev. 2
> uhub1 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0 "VIA Labs USB2.0 Hub" rev 2.10/4.21 addr 2
> umass0 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "JMicron USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge" rev 2.10/0.00 addr 3
> umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
> scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, initiator 0
> sd0 at scsibus0 targ 1 lun 0: <TOSHIBA, MQ01ABD100, 0100> serial.357d7788000012345678
> sd0: 948748MB, 512 bytes/sector, 1943035904 sectors
> vscsi0 at root
> scsibus1 at vscsi0: 256 targets
> softraid0 at root
> scsibus2 at softraid0: 256 targets
> root on sd0a (eeae950571c974c2.a) swap on sd0b dump on sd0b
> ```
>
> mounts:
> ```
> /dev/sd0a on / type ffs (local, wxallowed)
> /dev/sd0d on /usr/ports type ffs (local, nodev, nosuid)
> ```
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Edd Barrett
>
> http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk
>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aarch64 panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c

Edd Barrett-3
On Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at 11:22:53PM +0100, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> The actual panic message would be helpful...

Doh. If it aint there, then I fudged the copy-paste. I can try to
reproduce it...

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aarch64 panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c

Edd Barrett-3
On Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at 10:34:48PM +0000, Edd Barrett wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at 11:22:53PM +0100, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> > The actual panic message would be helpful...
>
> Doh. If it aint there, then I fudged the copy-paste. I can try to
> reproduce it...

Got it! See below.

Note that I upddated my snapshot since last time. I can provide a new
dmesg if required, but I'd need to reboot. First let's confirm that we
have everything we need from ddb (i still have it at the prompt on the
serial line).

panic: uvm_fault failed: ffffff8000422080 esr 96000007 far ffffff8001fc3380
Stopped at      panic+0x158:    mov     w0, w20
    TID    PID    UID     PRFLAGS     PFLAGS  CPU  COMMAND
* 20589  81386      0        0x11          0    0K perl
 506484  33678      0        0x13          0    2  perl
db_enter() at panic+0x154
panic() at do_el1h_sync+0x21c
do_el0_sync() at handle_el1h_sync+0x6c
handle_el1h_sync() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
pmap_copy_page() at pmap_copy_page+0x98
pmap_copy_page() at uvm_fault_upper+0x144
uvm_fault_upper() at uvm_fault+0x100
https://www.openbsd.org/ddb.html describes the minimum info required in bug
reports.  Insufficient info makes it difficult to find and fix bugs.
ddb{0}> show panic
uvm_fault failed: ffffff8000422080 esr 96000007 far ffffff8001fc3380

ddb{0}> show reg                                                                    
x0                               0x1                                                
x1                0xffffff8028413000                                                
x2                               0x4                                                
x3                              0xb0    $d.1+0x9d                                    
x4                0xffffff80286238c0                                                
x5                                 0                                                
x6                               0x2                                                
x7                0xffffff8028623c10                                                
x8                               0x1                                                
x9                0x92178fc3ac5bcdfb                                                
x10                              0xb                                                
x11                              0x1                                                
x12                       0xffffffc8                                                
x13                       0x61781003                                                
x14                       0xffffffff                                                
x15                0x4d4223665ac6ecd                                                
x16                      0x901933ca8                                                
x17                      0x8f7094788                                                
x18               0xffffff8028623920                                                
x19               0xffffff8000c459b5    $d.2+0x27b                                  
x20                            0x100    $d.1+0xed                                    
x21               0xffffff8000e1ca90    kprintf_mutex                                
x22               0xffffff8000eee000    rttimer_pool+0x148                          
x23               0xffffff8028623970                                                
x24               0xffffff8000ee50c0    kernel_map_store                            
x25               0xffffff8001fc3000    _end+0x106e210                              
x26               0xffffff802861f000                                                
x27                             0x20    $d.1+0xd                                    
x28                             0x9b    $d.1+0x88                                    
x29               0xffffff8028623920                                                
x30                                0                                                
sp                0xffffff8028623920                                                
spsr                      0x60000345                                                
elr               0xffffff80009ef9d8    db_enter+0x14                                
lr                0xffffff80006821cc    panic+0x158                                  
panic+0x158:    mov     w0, w20                                                      

ddb{0}> machine ddbcpu 1
Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at sched_idle+0x290
sched_idle() at sched_idle+0x290
sched_idle() at proc_trampoline+0x10

ddb{1}> show reg
x0                0xffffff8011b3f400
x1                0xffffff8028413000
x2                               0x4
x3                        0xfffffff0
x4                0xffffff800096b2a0    smc_call
x5                0xffffff8028471000
x6                              0x62    $d.1+0x4f
x7                               0x1
x8                0xffffff8011b3f400
x9                0xffffff800061db50    ampintc_ipi_ddb
x10                             0xb0    $d.1+0x9d
x11               0xffffff8011b3a800
x12               0xffffff8011b3f400
x13                                0
x14               0xffffff8000cfd510    ap_bits_kern
x15                0x4d4223665a5946d
x16               0xffffff8000f0c000    uvm_map_entry_pool+0x110
x17               0xffffff8000f0c000    uvm_map_entry_pool+0x110
x18               0xffffff8028475c20
x19                                0
x20                              0x1
x21               0xffffff8028475cd0
x22               0xffffff8000f0b000    pfr_mask+0x18
x23                                0
x24               0xffffff8011b41580
x25                                0
x26                             0x28    $d.1+0x15
x27                              0x3
x28                              0x1
x29               0xffffff8028475c20
x30                                0
sp                0xffffff8028475c20
spsr                      0xa0000345
elr               0xffffff80009ef9d8    db_enter+0x14
lr                0xffffff800061db6c    ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c
ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]

ddb{1}> machine ddbcpu 2
Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at udata_abort+0x118
udata_abort() at udata_abort+0x118
udata_abort() at do_el0_sync+0x13c

ddb{2}> show reg
x0                0xffffff8011b3f400
x1                0xffffff8028413000
x2                               0x4
x3                        0xfffffff0
x4                0xffffff8000626a94    uvm_map_inentry_sp
x5                               0x2
x6                                 0
x7                                 0
x8                0xffffff8011b3f400
x9                0xffffff800061db50    ampintc_ipi_ddb
x10                             0xb0    $d.1+0x9d
x11               0xffffff8011b44000
x12               0xffffff8011b3f400
x13                          0xc0000    $d.1+0xbffed
x14                          0xfc000    $d.1+0xfbfed
x15                0x4d4223665a5946d
x16                      0x901933e58
x17                      0x8f708f7c4
x18               0xffffff802a4a7bf0
x19                                0
x20                              0x1
x21               0xffffff802a4a7ca0
x22               0xffffff8000f0b000    pfr_mask+0x18
x23                                0
x24               0xffffff8011b41580
x25                                0
x26                             0x28    $d.1+0x15
x27                      0x85f7c1000
x28                             0x40    $d.1+0x2d
x29               0xffffff802a4a7bf0
x30                                0
sp                0xffffff802a4a7bf0
spsr                      0xa0000345
elr               0xffffff80009ef9d8    db_enter+0x14
lr                0xffffff800061db6c    ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c
ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]

ddb{2}> machine ddbcpu 3
Stopped at      ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]
db_enter() at ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x18
ampintc_ipi_ddb() at ampintc_irq_handler+0x1c4
ampintc_irq_handler() at arm_cpu_intr+0x30
arm_cpu_intr() at handle_el1h_irq+0x6c
handle_el1h_irq() at sched_idle+0x290
sched_idle() at sched_idle+0x290
sched_idle() at proc_trampoline+0x10

ddb{3}> show reg
x0                0xffffff8011b3f400
x1                0xffffff8028413000
x2                               0x4
x3                        0xfffffff0
x4                0xffffff800096b2a0    smc_call
x5                0xffffff802847d000
x6                0xb02bb6d38bee4a07
x7                                 0
x8                0xffffff8011b3f400
x9                0xffffff800061db50    ampintc_ipi_ddb
x10                             0xb0    $d.1+0x9d
x11               0xffffff8011b44800
x12               0xffffff8011b3f400
x13                                0
x14                       0x3b9aca00
x15                0x4d4223665a5946d
x16                             0x14    $d.1+0x1
x17                      0x8f70b0430
x18               0xffffff8028481c20
x19                                0
x20                              0x1
x21               0xffffff8028481cd0
x22               0xffffff8000f0b000    pfr_mask+0x18
x23                                0
x24               0xffffff8011b41580
x25                                0
x26                             0x28    $d.1+0x15
x27                              0x3
x28                              0x1
x29               0xffffff8028481c20
x30                                0
sp                0xffffff8028481c20
spsr                      0xa0000345
elr               0xffffff80009ef9d8    db_enter+0x14
lr                0xffffff800061db6c    ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c
ampintc_ipi_ddb+0x1c:   ldr     x15, [sp,#16]

ddb{0}> ps
   PID     TID   PPID    UID  S       FLAGS  WAIT          COMMAND
*81386   20589  33678      0  7        0x11                perl
 43340  231344  34457     55  3         0x2  bqwait        ld.lld
 43340  359315  34457     55  3   0x4000082  fsleep        ld.lld
 43340   38601  34457     55  3   0x4000082  fsleep        ld.lld
 43340  231750  34457     55  3   0x4000082  fsleep        ld.lld
 43340  377913  34457     55  3   0x4000082  fsleep        ld.lld
 34457  462205  27690     55  3        0x82  wait          cc
 27690  401886  15933     55  3    0x200082  poll          miniruby
 27690  453437  15933     55  3   0x4200082  poll          miniruby
 15933  459398  75514     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 75514   78812  48167     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 48167   96186  58908     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 58908  454846   6135     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
  6135   50049  96543     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 96543  478499  46118     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 46118  166608  33755     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
 33755  239357  94329     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       sh
 94329  475508  33678     55  3    0x10008a  sigsusp       make
  7568   16158  56753   1000  3    0x100083  poll          top
 56753  279171  64123   1000  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
 33678  506484  69489      0  7        0x13                perl
 69489   40952  71215      0  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
 71215  352113  64123   1000  3    0x10008b  sigsusp       ksh
 64123  446796      1   1000  3    0x100080  kqread        tmux
  7254  474451      1      0  3    0x100083  ttyin         getty
 65057    5194      1      0  3    0x100098  poll          cron
  3381   54908      1     99  3    0x100090  poll          sndiod
 15623   29370      1    110  3    0x100090  poll          sndiod
 48070  373922  93618     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
  5392   63995  93618    103  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
  2129   47763  93618     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 62156   75475  93618     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 58977  471444  93618     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 43789  417562  93618     95  3    0x100092  kqread        smtpd
 93618  341463      1      0  3    0x100080  kqread        smtpd
  3471  475173      1      0  3        0x80  select        sshd
 94214   42281      1      0  3    0x100080  poll          ntpd
 40001  291382  23730     83  3    0x100092  poll          ntpd
 23730    5990      1     83  3    0x100092  poll          ntpd
 15283  133676  57214     74  3    0x100092  bpf           pflogd
 57214  285694      1      0  3        0x80  netio         pflogd
 62987  308017   9962     73  3    0x100090  kqread        syslogd
  9962  283510      1      0  3    0x100082  netio         syslogd
 97453  382325  77967    115  3    0x100092  kqread        slaacd
 84901  495061  77967    115  3    0x100092  kqread        slaacd
 77967  283269      1      0  3    0x100080  kqread        slaacd
  8247  475743      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         smr
 41206  421626      0      0  3     0x14200  pgzero        zerothread
 47538  512418      0      0  3     0x14200  aiodoned      aiodoned
 86063  391830      0      0  3     0x14200  bqwait        update
 61385  219501      0      0  3     0x14200  cleaner       cleaner
  9044  244147      0      0  3     0x14200  reaper        reaper
 40386  229370      0      0  3     0x14200  pgdaemon      pagedaemon
 64029  172554      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         crynlk
 99225  105130      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         crypto
 92412   24463      0      0  3  0x40014200  acpi0         acpi0
 27015  467716      0      0  3     0x14200  usbtsk        usbtask
 61051   95902      0      0  3     0x14200  usbatsk       usbatsk
 99634  450063      0      0  7  0x40014200                idle3
  6801  268986      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle2
 90550  464913      0      0  7  0x40014200                idle1
 67752  457826      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         softnet
 48397  377854      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         systqmp
 88690  230054      0      0  3     0x14200  bored         systq
 14185  429422      0      0  3  0x40014200  bored         softclock
 88850   59880      0      0  3  0x40014200                idle0
  2994  322564      0      0  3     0x14200  kmalloc       kmthread
     1  362803      0      0  3        0x82  wait          init
     0       0     -1      0  3     0x10200  scheduler     swapper

ddb{3}> show uvm
Current UVM status:
  pagesize=4096 (0x1000), pagemask=0xfff, pageshift=12
  1770326 VM pages: 35282 active, 85064 inactive, 1 wired, 1126150 free (141726
 zero)
  min  10% (25) anon, 10% (25) vnode, 5% (12) vtext
  freemin=59010, free-target=78680, inactive-target=78681, wired-max=590108
  faults=161531384, traps=0, intrs=0, ctxswitch=5770326 fpuswitch=0
  softint=4167971, syscalls=108978586, kmapent=16
  fault counts:
    noram=0, noanon=0, noamap=0, pgwait=0, pgrele=0
    ok relocks(total)=318962(319600), anget(retries)=60066360(0), amapcopy=3648
0996
    neighbor anon/obj pg=5542462/87231636, gets(lock/unlock)=68211676/319600
    cases: anon=54148894, anoncow=5917466, obj=66495873, prcopy=1715165, przero
=33254007
  daemon and swap counts:
    woke=35, revs=0, scans=0, obscans=0, anscans=0
    busy=0, freed=0, reactivate=0, deactivate=0
    pageouts=0, pending=0, nswget=0
    nswapdev=1
    swpages=263063, swpginuse=0, swpgonly=0 paging=0
  kernel pointers:
    objs(kern)=0xffffff8000e912c0

ddb{3}> show bcstats
Current Buffer Cache status:
numbufs 52574 busymapped 0, delwri 37
kvaslots 235 avail kva slots 235
bufpages 484414, dmapages 3702, dirtypages 320
pendingreads 0, pendingwrites 0
highflips 217185, highflops 0, dmaflips 22564

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk