a working nntp nzb application for openbsd?

a working nntp nzb application for openbsd?

Didier Wiroth
Hello,

Is anyone aware of a "working" nzb application for openbsd?
I tried this one:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2006-05/2429.html
(http://humppa.nl/~jasper/nzb.tgz)
The program builds but does not work! It does not make/create connections to the nntp server.

I would really appreciate if someone could suggest me a nzb aware program (if possible, with x11 gui) for openbsd.

Many thx
Didier

Re: a working nntp nzb application for openbsd?

Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse
On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 02:12:58PM +0200, Didier Wiroth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone aware of a "working" nzb application for openbsd?
> I tried this one:
> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2006-05/2429.html
> (http://humppa.nl/~jasper/nzb.tgz)
> The program builds but does not work! It does not make/create connections to the nntp server.
I'm aware of this. But as my ISP's news-server is a bit fucked-up I
figured it was my ISP's fault. But I just made this "port" out of pure
boredom, and don't use nzb-shitz.

cheers,
Jasper

--