Zaurus c3100 - latest snapshot wont boot bsd.rd

Zaurus c3100 - latest snapshot wont boot bsd.rd

Varoudis
Hello,
Im trying to install the latest snapshot on a c3100.
I run pdaXrom (beta3) and I do as the install doc said but zaurus keep
crashing on
cp bsd.rd /proc/zboot

(I do ipkg install IPKG, insmod ... and then cp bsd.rd /proc/zboot)

All the times the HD led is stuck "on" and it crashes and one of the
times the screen went white (after fade from black to white) and
crashed again. (you have to take the battery out to reboot)

Any help?

Thnx,
Tasos

Re: Zaurus c3100 - latest snapshot wont boot bsd.rd

Varoudis
Hello,
The script from QT does the same thing! insmod from rc.d and when you
click the icon "cp bsd.rd /proc/zboot".
Maybe its a problem with 2.4.20 kernel?

thnx,
Tasos