Your UltraBranch by Phone Personal Access Code has expired.

Your UltraBranch by Phone Personal Access Code has expired.

Alaska USA Federal Credit Union-2
[IMAGE]

Dear Alaska USA Federal Credit Union Client,

Your Personal Access Code has expired. For security reasons your personal
access code needs to get updated. A fundamental element of safeguarding
your confidential information is to provide protection against
unauthorized access or use of this information. We maintain physical,
electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal guidelines
to guard your nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access.

At this time we need you to follow the necessary steps needed to update
your Personal Access Code.

https://ultrabranch.alaskausa.org/efs/servlet/efs/login.jsp

You are responsible for your PAC and agree to keep it confidential at all
times. Do not disclose your PAC to anyone unauthorized to sign on your
account.

UltraBranch now allows you to have different passwords for online and
phone access. You may wish to choose this option in order to select an
alpha-numeric PAC for your online account. The PAC for your phone access
must be numeric.

Regards,
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union Online Department.