You have one new message from Public Bank Berhad

You have one new message from Public Bank Berhad

Public Bank Berhad
 Dear valued customer,

Public Bank Berhad temporarily suspended your account.
Reason: AntiFraud Security System.

We must properly verify your Public Bank Berhad account again.

Tips to unlocking your account - It's Easy

Here's how you get started:

1. Log into https://www2.pbebank.com/main.html
2. Follow the steps to update your personal records and you will not run
into further problems with your online service.
3. Once you have completed these steps, we will send you an email
notifying that your account is active.
4. Please allow 24 hours (1 day) for processing.

Note: please do not reply to this email.
This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.