Xsetup_0 empty

Laurence Rochfort
I was editing Xsetup_0 and the power went, now the file is empty and
my backup is gone.

Would somebody send me a copy of the file as per a fresh install?

Incidentally, I looked on the CVS web browser and could only find a
very old version.  I guess I'm using the wb interface wrong.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/xc/programs/xdm/config/Xsetup_0

Cheers,
Laurence/

Re: Xsetup_0 empty

Alexander Polakov-2
* Laurence Rochfort <[hidden email]> [120506 13:12]:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/xenocara/app/xdm/config/Xsetup_0

--
Alexander Polakov | plhk.ru