XXXXX XXXXXX maina

Ilya A. Kovalenko
  Why don't you wipe this shit from web archives (to prevent google to
find it) ?

> hi can u pls send me or tell me how can i get a anti XXXXXXXXX
> in XXXXXXX? coz every tym i go to chat in a room im always getting
> XXXXX XXX !hope u could help.thanks

> http://uk.messenger.XXXXXX.com

Re: XXXXX XXXXXX maina

James Herbert (Lists)
Ilya A. Kovalenko wrote:

> Why don't you wipe this shit from web archives (to prevent google to
> find it) ?

Because OpenBSD has nothing to do with the web archives?

Re: XXXXX XXXXXX maina

Adam-29
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:59:04 +0700 "Ilya A. Kovalenko"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>   Why don't you wipe this shit from web archives (to prevent google to
> find it) ?

What a helpful idea.  I can't believe nobody thought of that before.
Just press the magic button that deletes all the "shit" from all the
archives that are maintained by other people and stored on other
people's servers.

Since its that easy, why don't you just go ahead and do it ok?

Adam

Re: XXXXX XXXXXX maina

Han Boetes
Adam wrote:

> "Ilya A. Kovalenko" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Why don't you wipe this shit from web archives (to prevent
> > google to find it) ?
>
> What a helpful idea. I can't believe nobody thought of that
> before. Just press the magic button that deletes all the "shit"
> from all the archives that are maintained by other people and
> stored on other people's servers.
>
> Since its that easy, why don't you just go ahead and do it ok?

Why the rudeness?

What is very easy is to let the mail-filters filter out all
messages that contain XXXXX XXXXXX. :-)

# Han