XFCE4 Trash icon not visible on desktop

hitest
Greetings,

I notice that in OpenBSD 5.8/amd64 the trash icon in XFCE4 is missing on
the desktop.  I installed XFCE the usual way: pkg_add -v xfce & pkg_add
-v xfce-extras, then edit .xinitrc.
If I right-click on the desktop and go into icon settings the trash icon
is checked.  If I uncheck the icon and re-check it the trash icon
appears on the desktop.  However, on the next boot the trash icon is
absent and I must repeat the above process.

George Nielsen

Re: XFCE4 Trash icon not visible on desktop

hitest
This issue is corrected in OpenBSD 5.9.  Many thanks for fixing this issue.