X11 runs very well on old pentium I laptop

X11 runs very well on old pentium I laptop

beasley-3
This past weekend I installed the April 2nd 4.9 snapshot
on my ancient Pentium I laptop - and then downloaded and
installed the mozilla-firefox-3.6.16p0.tgz package with
its dependencies.

As far as I can tell X and Firefox now seem very stable.
No crashes after several hours of browsing. About a month
ago (see March posts) I couldn't do that even 5 minutes.

Thanks very much to someone for finding and fixing this!

Mike Beasley