X11 not coming up on SUN Netra T1 with Raptor GFX-8P PGX32 PCI card

X11 not coming up on SUN Netra T1 with Raptor GFX-8P PGX32 PCI card

Dr. Wolfgang Daum
Hi,

I am having trouble in getting my SUN Netra T1, equipped with a Raptor GFX-8P
PGX32 PCI card to run in X11. When booting it sees the card on the PCI bus as
5 2 0. When installing Unbuntu Sparc 7.10 or Xbuntu Spar 7.10 the screen
actually shows up during the boot process, but then goes away. So I know that
the card works and can be recognized. I have a SUN USB keyboard and SUN mouse
attached to the to USB ports.

Do I need to adjust the NVRAM?

What else am I missing?

I am using the term A to log in and boot at 9600 baud.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Wolf.