Workshop for Business Communication

DonPeterson Sdn Bhd
If you are not able to view this email in its full content, kindly
click here.
<http://aworldgate.com/donpeterson/lt.php?id=Yh1QCldQBQFNAgANGldRVgBQCg%3D%3D>

 <http://aworldgate.com/donpeterson/lt.php?id=Yh1QCldQBQFNAgANGldRVgBQCg%3D%3D>

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION:

DEVELOPING AND IMPLEMENTING A DYNAMIC WRITING STYLE

By Anita Shanmugam 25-26 May 2011, Equatorial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

It takes a lot of skill to communicate technical or commercial
information efficiently and accurately. This course has been designed
specifically for people who are required to write business documents.
It concentrates exclusively on the skills you need to make the writing
process easier and the resulting document more effective. Our time
will be devoted to all types of business writing; letters, of
persuasion, of refusal or of action, that reflect current word usage
and up-to-date formats. You can also become more skilled at writing to
write professional business documents that are brief but concise,
clear yet direct, complete and correct.

 We invite you to join us in our upcoming workshop

This workshop is designed for everyone in the office environment
where communication is essential, especially executives.

Please click here for details
<http://aworldgate.com/donpeterson/lt.php?id=Yh1QCldQBQFNAgANGldRVgBQCg%3D%3D>

Download Brochure
<http://aworldgate.com/donpeterson/lt.php?id=Yh1QCldQBQ5NAgANGldRVgBQCg%3D%3D>

Donpeterson Center of Excellence

1005, Block B, Level 10

Phileo Damansara 1, Jalan 16/11,

off Jalan Damansara,

46350 Petaling Jaya

Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

Tel: 03-8024 5864

Fax: 03-8024 5863

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://aworldgate.com/donpeterson/lt.php?id=Yh1QCldQBQ9NAgANGldRVgBQCg%3D%3D

Forward a Message to Someone
http://aworldgate.com/donpeterson/lt.php?id=Yh1QCldQBgZNAgANGldRVgBQCg%3D%3D