Windoze virus in OpenBSD sources...

Cédric Berger-2
Hi,

While importing OpenBSD sources into my subversion repository,
I noticed that the following sources have a few deadly CRLF
line endings hidden in them:

   openbsd-3.8_base/include/skipjack.h
   openbsd-3.8_base/gnu/usr.bin/gcc/gcc/fixinc/tests/base/testing.h
   openbsd-3.8_base/gnu/share/ltmain.sh
   openbsd-3.8_base/sys/crypto/skipjack.c
   openbsd-3.8_base/sys/crypto/skipjack.h

It would be cool if someone would fix it.
Cedric

Re: Windoze virus in OpenBSD sources...

Florian Kohl
mickey@ has fixed some already
here are some more
I'll try to contact upstream

oh and be gentle this is my first time :P

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of ltmain.diff]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of testing.h.diff]
floh

Re: Windoze virus in OpenBSD sources...

Florian Kohl

Re: Windoze virus in OpenBSD sources...

Otto Moerbeek
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Florian Kohl wrote:

> and this time with diffs..
>

> http://blafasel.org/~floh/diffs/obsd/ltmain.diff

/usr/src/gnu/egcs/ltmain.sh
/usr/src/gnu/lib/libf2c/ltmain.sh
/usr/src/gnu/lib/libobjc/ltmain.sh
/usr/src/gnu/lib/libstdc++/ltmain.sh
/usr/src/gnu/share/ltmain.sh
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils/ltmain.sh
/usr/src/usr.sbin/bind/ltmain.sh

Which one?

> http://blafasel.org/~floh/diffs/obsd/testing.h.diff

Did you read the first line of that file?

        -Otto