Will Theo de Raadt and other OpenBSD developer answer this topic (https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=157234932505571&w=2)?

Clark Block
Will Theo de Raadt and other OpenBSD developer answer this topic (
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=157234932505571&w=2)?

Re: Will Theo de Raadt and other OpenBSD developer answer this topic (https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=157234932505571&w=2)?

Dmitry O
Why should they answer ? It is philosophy and not related to OpenBSD.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 5:52 AM Clark Block <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Will Theo de Raadt and other OpenBSD developer answer this topic (
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=157234932505571&w=2)?

Re: Will Theo de Raadt and other OpenBSD developer answer this topic (https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=157234932505571&w=2)?

Nick Holland
On 2019-10-29 23:50, Clark Block wrote:
> Will Theo de Raadt and other OpenBSD developer answer this topic (
[...link to drivel deleted...]

What, are you looking for someone to provide comments on your
term paper?  Ok, You did cite a reference, not proper bibliography
format.  It's been a long time, but I thought they did teach proper
citing of references in sixth grade.  Bonus points for reading a
book.  Lost points for only one source.  But nothing you have said
qualifies as profound for anything above primary school level.
Nothing indicates you actually KNOW anything about the topics you
write.

Dude.  You post meaningless crap on this list and yet show no
evidence of actually being an OpenBSD user.  You think you
have great ideas about how things should be done?  Prove it.
DO something.  Don't talk about it.  If your desire in life is
to argue about the number of angels that can dance on the head
of a pin or "best programming languages" or "desktop experience",
please, go elsewhere.

Nick.